chapter 6

Hey there k I'm super lazy rn so I'm just gonna time skip where X-kid got to where she's going Don't judge me I see you starin,BTW there will be some band members in this story k enjoy guys ~killjoy2002~
----------------------------------------------------

As X-kid got off the bus she looked around and saw she was in the big Apple Ney york, X-kid never seen such a thing, as X-kid was walking she had to make sure she didn't make eye contact at anybody she saw drug dealers, prostitutes, and bums every where.

X-kid couldn't be bothered with that right now she was on a mission to find her dad as X-kid was walking around she asked many people if they seen her dad and showed a picture of him but to no avail they didn't know him.

Excuse me sir, X-kid said as she was crossing the street to ask a man if they seen her dad. Hey! The man yelled at X-kid, You better stay on the other side of the street motherfucker or I'll knock you out! The man yelled at X-kid making her back away fuck okay man chill your shit crazy bastard, X-kid mumbled running down the street.

As X-kid was sheepishly walking down the street her legs almost giving out she heard a beautiful voice that she knew of, when X-kid turned her head she saw a television store and on the television was billie joe armstrong new song "Kill the Dj"

X-kid smushed her face on the glass to get a perfect look X-kid stared in amazement how beautiful his voice was. As X-kid got lost in the sound a tall Hispanic guy with spiked up hair came out and shooed her away with a broom.

Shoo, ándale he said to X-kid
Excuse but sir- names hime, guy said cutting X-kid off oh ok well excuse me hime have you seen this person he's important that I find him X-kid showed the picture to hime. Ohhhh that guy his name is Tommy why do you need to see him? Non of your business Ramona but if you must know he's my father, X-kid said sass like. Oh well he works up there at the rock radio station. OHHH THANK YOU HIME, X-kid screamed hugging hime tight turning around and running down the road she screamed I'll never forget you hime, thank you!
As hime was cleaning off the step he chuckled and said I'll never forget you too cutie.

*Time skip*

As X-kid walked into the radio station tired and feeling she was going to pass out she made her way up to the counter where a lady was filling her nails, as the broad was there doing nothing but talking on the phone about her night at the bar X-kid using her sneaky skills to get passed her like she did at school ditching class and not get caught as X-kid got through she went up to an elavator and pressed up to the top floor being anxious she twisted her curly hair in her finger trying to calm down .

As the level went up X-kid was getting more anxious when it stopped the doors open and saw her dad sitting in his big fancy office chair as X-kid cried with joy she screamed Dad I missed you so much, X-kid said running and hugging her father. Her father being surprised got up hey pumpkin
what are you doing here? Her father asked ohhh dad I missed you so much ever since you left mom I missed you so I ran away to come see you, X-kid said with tears in her eyes . that's great sweetheart and I missed you too but, X-kid father stopped and sighed darling how old are you now? He asked 13 dad I'll be 14 coming soon you haven't seen me in 6 years dad, why is something wrong? X-kid asked in worry. Baby I still love you but there's something you need to know and I know your old enough to take it, I'm...... Not really your father.
What, X-kid asked in complete shock.

____________________________________

Ohhhhh cliff hanger * bugs bunny voice* ain't I a stanker
But yea 1. Srry this chapter is kinda of sucky I'll try make it more interesting in the next chapter story QnA
Q. What do you guys think about X-kid and Jaime *hime- time*
You guys ship if you do please make a story that would give me life. k that's all folks