Grapes and Olives ch. 16

(A/N ok so I know I haven't reached my goal but I'm updating this anyways sense today is the day homestuck has ended ....until the epilogue)

Chapter 16: Guests for the kitten!

Nepeta woke up to her phone buzzing letting her know she had messages. 12 total. With a groan she checked to see who was it that was pestering her. 1 from her mom, 2 from Kanaya, 4 from Equius and 5 from Gamzee.

Oh I hope I didn't worry them to much!

            Nepeta replied to her mom first to let her know that she was fine. Then to Kanaya. When she was about to reply to Equius the door bell rang.

           Nepeta made her way down the stairs using the walker her mom left. She opened the door smiling thinking it was Equius, and blushed when she realized it was Gamzee.

"Gamzee!"
"Hey kitty cat"
"Ah I'm sorry I look like such a mess"

Nepeta blushed and looked down at what she was wearing. She was in her pajamas, a long baggie black shirt with a green Leo symbol on it and a really short pair of shorts the same color as the symbol.

"No you look cute, though your motherfuckin pjs are a size to big, um can I come in?"

Nepeta blushed even more at his comment, and nodded while moving so he could enter.

"Um Gamzee I'm sorry I didn't reply last night, I had fallen asleep"

Nepeta gave him a shy smile but froze when she saw the worry in his eyes.

"Gamzee are you ok? Did something happen?"

Nepeta started closing the door once Gamzee had entered and was about to take him into the living room when she heard someone shout her name.

"Nepeta!"

From behind them came Equius. He was running up to them looking nervous and sweatier then usual.

"Equius? What's wrong?"

Nepeta moved to let her sweaty friend in and grabbed the towel she kept by the door for him.

"Here Equius, I think you need this"

Equius smiled taking the towel and wiping off the sweat. But he stopped when he noticed Gamzee.

"Nepeta what is he doing here? And with you still in your pajamas? You did not do anything...lood .....Did you?"

Nepeta sighed as she notice her friend sweating even more, and she closed the door make sure it was locked.

"Keep calm Equius he just showed up a minute ago, and I was about to go back up stairs and shower, I'll leave you two down here and I'll be back"

Nepeta made her way back to the stairs and turned around to smile before she headed up to her room.