Grapes and Olives ch. 11

Chapter 11: The clowns story

                Gamzee was sitting alone in the schools theater dressing room, he didn't really have a 3rd period, so he was in the dressing room almost everyday at that time. Originally he was suppose to be going to the counselor but he had made a deal with him in the beginning of the year. One thing Gamzee knew for sure, the counselor was pretty slick. He paid him 60 dollars a month and in return the counselor made up fake reports for the principal and his father. 

Man those two motherfuckers are so gullible. 

                     Gamzee smiled and leaned his head back against the wall. He closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.

       *** The sun was bright and high up in the middle of the sky. Gamzee's stomach rumbled. 

"Man im starving, where did i put down my motherfuckin lunch" 

        As Gamzee began searching for his misplaced lunch, all of his classmates and friends finished eating and ran out to play on the playground. When he found his lunch he sat down and ate the peanut butter, jelly, banana and chocolate syrup sandwich his dad made him. 

"Gamzee what are you eating? it looks nasty"

        Gamzee turned around to see one of the boys in his class standing behind him. The boy was starring at the sandwich, looking at it with disgust. Gamzee couldn't quit remember the boy's name, he was a new kid, he moved from some island with his grandma, but that's all he could remember about him. 

"It's a motherfuckin PB&J with bananas and chocolate syrup. Wanna try some? It taste like motherfuckin miracles in my mouth" 

        Gamzee cut off a piece to give the boy, but the boy shook his head and took a step back. 

"Eeew! no! that's gross! It looks like dog shit! I heard you where weird but eating something like that, blah!" 

        Gamzee just sat there as the kid turned around and ran away to the handball courts. He slowly turned around and starred at his half finished sandwich. 

Weird? im weird? someone told him that im weird? but... but i thought everyone was my friend.

        From the back of his mind Gamzee heard the words in a whispered voice, a voice he didn't recognize

Friends? HA! who are you kidding you have no friends, no one likes you, that kid is right, you are weird, look around you, you are alone, why didn't one of your "friends" wait fr you hmm? they don't like you, they all think you are weird, they all hate you, everyone hates you.

        The next thing he knew, he was walking to the handball courts. He was heading straight for the kid.***

        Gamzee woke up with a start, he realized someone was knocking on the door. He shook his head and got up to open it. There standing on the other side of the door was a very pissed off looking Vriska and an annoyed looking Eridan. 

"What up motherfuckers?" 

        Vriska pushed him aside and took a seat, Eridan followed behind her. 

"Gamzee what the fuck is this crap about you and that cat wanna bee Nepeta?" 

"Ya dude seriously what the fuck< me and Vriska have been hearing that you two are together" 

        Gamzee just shrugged and sat back down. He took a joint out of his pocket and the lighter from the other. He lit it a took a long hit before answering them. 

"I like her, and i don't care what you two motherfuckers say, i think she is the miracle iv'e been waiting for" 

"Aw well that's sweet Gamzee, except that, that bitch did this to me!" 

        Vriska turned her head to show Gamzee the still bleeding cut on her neck.

"That bitch had the nerve to jump on my back and cut my neck! And you know i won't let her get away with this, besides Gamzee even if you do like her that dosen't mean she will ever like you back" 

"Shut the fuck up Vriska! you have no idea what you are talking about, you black hearted motherfuckin bitch!" 

        Gamzee stood up and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind him.