Grapes and Olives Ch. 8

Chapter 8: Don't get the Cat mad  

                       Nepeta quickly jumped in between the two boys. 

"Stop it!!"

                       She pushed them apart, which shocked the two of them that this small little cat girl could push them with such force.

                         The bell rang and the hallway started filling up with students. Nepeta quickly walked over to Gamzee.

"Im sorry but it's best if we talk about everything another time...I must go or Equius is going to get angrier"

                       Gamzee pulled out something from his pocket and handed it to her. Before she could look at what it was he just gave her she was being pulled back by a slightly annoyed Kanaya.

"Im sorry this all had to happen Nepeta, but it is for your own good." 

                           Nepeta gave in and let herself be dragged away. She already knew that Equius was going to lecture her about hanging out with Gamzee, so she hid the paper he handed her inside her bra so that neither Equius nor Kanaya would find it. When they reached Equius, Kanaya releashed Nepeta and silently made her way to her next class.

                          Equius looked down at his friend and sighed, he knew he could't stay mad at her, he just wished that she would listen to hm more.

"Nepeta im sorry, but you know it's dangerous to hang out with him...there's just something....not right with him"

                          For some reason hearing him say this about Gamee made her angry.

"How would you know?! Have you ever actually stopped to talk to him?!" 

                           Equius was so suprised to hear her yell at him he ouldn't reply.

" Hmph thats what i thouht.....look Equius im glad weve been friends for all these years, but im not alittle girl anymore, im old enough to make my own decisions, you can't stop me from talking to Gamzee"

                         After hearing that, Equius snapped out of his shock.

"Nepeta please you have to understand im only looking out for your safety, and true i may not have ever spoken with him, but i do know of the things he has done."

                        Nepeta slighlty foze.

"Done? what has he done?"