Grapes and Olives ch. 3

Chapter 3: Not her love 

"oh i have science on the second floor!" 

                  Nepeta replied as Gamzee opened the door for her.

"ill motherfuckin walk you up to your class" 

                  They walked through the hallway and up the stairs. Nepeta could tell everyone was staring at them, it was unusual to see Gamzee walking with someone other then Vriska and Eridan she just hoped no one would tell Equius. If he found out she was talking to Gamzee she wouldn't hear the end of it.

                   When they got to her class Nepeta saw Terezi and Karkat coming downthe hall hand in hand. Not knowing what to do, she hid behind Gamzee. Seeing this but not quiet understanding why, Gamzee kept the cat girl hidden as Karkat and the little blind girl Terezi passed by. Once they where out of view Nepeta came out from behind Gamzee, hiding the tears in her eyes.

"hey kittycat if you all up and don't motherfuckin mind, wanna tell me what that was about?"

                              Even though she was still hiding her face he could see the tears and the red of  her cheeks.

"i-it was nothing"

                                   Calming herself down and stopping her tears she lifted her head up and smiled at Gamzee like nothing happened.

   No nothing happened.........Just the love of my life with the love of his life.......

                                   While she was busy lost in he thoughts she didn't notice that Gamzee had moved behind her. Bending down, he put one hand behind her legs and the other on her back, he lifted her up, carrying her the way a groom would carry his new bride. Nepeta gave a squeal and clung on to Gamzee, scared she will fall.

"haha don't you motherfuckin worry sis im not going to drop you"

                                       He smiled down at her and held her close assuring her he wasn't going to drop her. He walked her into her class and placed her in her seat.

"well there you motherfuckin go, see ya later kittycat"

                                        He gave her a smile and walked out of the classroom, as if he was unaware that everyone was giving him surprised looks.