The Lonely Widow

Detective Waters

"Sweet Baby Jesus," I said entering the crime scene. A thirty-four year old man had been killed in his childhood Home and the smell was horrifying. I walked over to the body after the crime scene investigators had gone. And there he was, Harry Rails, Son of Railroad manufacturer Ernest Rails who had also died at the age of thirty-four,odd how their deaths matched perfectly. As I examined the scene myself I noticed a hammer,the murder weapon, and the victim's head bashed open, it was horrific. I practically vomited at the revolting image. Although it is bad I have to act as if I am totally fine with the site, it is my first case at the FBI and my partner's a legend at the bureau and he's riding my ass like a jockey at the Kentucky Derby.
"You gonna throw up sissy boy," Oh yeah I forgot to mention that he was approaching fifty years old with a bad reputation for rudeness.
"No Sir I'm fine" I lied. "Well let's go it smells like shit in here," he said without a care in the world under his full beard and mustache , that old man is a piece of work. We walked to the car and drove back to the Police station. When I got out the car I could see Henry, Harry's older brother, Howard, Harry's younger brother, Marie, Harry's Mother, and lastly Luke, Harry's husband all get taken into the station in handcuffs. I trailed behind my partner, stopping only at the interrogation room door. "What are you doing ,get in there son" My eyebrows shot all the way up in excitement, it's my first case and I'm already interrogating, soon I'll be getting a big raise or something. Gaining my composure I walked into the room with a stern face and the files of the case. Sitting across from me is the prime suspect, Marie Rails.
"Sorry for your lost Mamn," I said sitting across from her, which was quite a mistake because the moment I said that she put her stiletto heal on my member who woke immediately
"Me too but what are you doing tonight?"
She looked at me with desire raging in her eyes. I grabbed her foot and removed it from its position looking her directly in the eye.
"Mamn I must say I am upset by the news of your sons death" I tried staying professional
"Lies. You seem very happy to me Detective"
She said raising her foot back to its initial position.Full of frustration, I stood from my chair and turned into a emotionless prosecutor
"Lets get right to it Marie,"
"You may not call me Marie"
"Marie you have been a widow three times, once with your children's father and two other times, now I don't know about you but that seems very suspicious on your part"
"My Children's father died after we divorced maybe you should ask the homewrecker he left me for why he's dead,"
Her ex husband and her Children's father Ernest Rails died tied to railroad tracks twelve years ago and he was leaving Marie for his mistress, all the more reason for her to kill him
"However, your second husband died of food poisoning" she squinted her eyes at me with rage
"We had a in house maid that cooked all the meals maybe she was the killer and Detective don't you dare bring up my late husband, he died in a fatal car accident"
"Well Marie in the file I see that he died because the brakes were altered, and in your file I see that you worked as a mechanic at jiffy Lube before you married Ernest, or maybe your late husband committed suicide after finding you and one of your many lovers in your bed together"
Her eyes shot up, she hasn't thought anyone knew about her affair or at least that they would never speak of it.
"That's private"
She looked very shocked that I had spoken of her private life but it was time to get busy
"Now if you don't mind, I'd like you to tell me about the night your son Harry died"
She looked at me, tears in her eyes and began to speak of the horrible death of her son
"We were gathering for Christmas Dinner like every year at the home that the boys grew up in, we ate dinner, we finally opened presents, Harry said Merry Christmas and went to the restroom,followed by his husband ,while Henry went outside to smoke,and Howard was on the phone with his girlfriend and next thing you know Luke, Harry's husband ran out of the bathroom with blood all over him, if you ask me I think it's that son of a bitch Luke after how I heard them arguing in the bathroom"
"Well Mamn thank you for your cooperation"
"Call me sometimes Detective Waters you know a poor widow gets lonely at night"
She winked at me before sashaying out of the interrogation room.

A/N: Well thank you all for reading the first part of this story. Did you love it? Hate it? Respond in the Comments section. Remember if you liked it please Vote and tell your friends because it only gets more thrilling as it continues. Love you for your Support.
Malik Out!!