Was It You?

Howard Rails

Howard Rails

After My interrogation I was so upset that I definitely needed a drink. I drove around the corner of the Police Station and found a small bar. It was opened for twenty-Four hours. I walked in in search of a drink when I ran into a definitely familiar face. My brother, Henry Rails looked as if he had been sitting at the bar for more than three hours long with heavy bags under his eyes. He regained awareness as I approached him. "Cops have you exhausted too?" He asked me. "No, just a little stressed" I replied to my older brother. "Can you believe that they think I killed him." He told me, searching for some type of compassion. "Well did you?" I asked Henry as I stared into his eyes. He leaned back pointing at himself on disbelief, as if he was appalled by my question."You have threatened to kill the man before" I spoke again. Henry began to breathe heavily, being offended by my accusations. "Lets not forget about your bad temper." I reminded him. "I wouldn't ever bring harm to Harry. Plus, you have more reason to kill him that I do. A company, and a 1.4 Billion dollar check at the end of that road, are you sure you weren't getting too impatient to wait for your gain. Was it you Howard?" He said to me. I just stared at him until be broke into a jolly laugh. I mocked his laugh before I spoke again. "Whatever, I have something bigger and better to do right now" I murmured before I strode out of the bar and revved the engine of my Chevrolet Impala.

Henry Rails

How dare that little bastard accuse me of killing my own brother. I sat at the bar for a few more minutes until I finally had enough booze for the night. I got up and walked to my car. Tonight I had something to do, I couldn't sleep until it was done. My Silver Mercedes sped off into the Midnight gleam as I drove to my destination.

Howard Rails
Once I got to my destination I jumped out of my car and walked until I finally got to the house. I had questions and they were going to be answered. I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. I was waiting patiently until suddenly I was pulled into the bushes with a hand covering my mouth. I watched as My mother, Marie Rails answered the door. What was she doing here? I had come to the home of Detective Ash to ask him about my brothers case. Once my silencer released me I turned to see who on earth this was. "What are you doing here?" Henry asked me. "Did you follow me?" He continued his questioning. He was about to speak again when I punched him in the arm." What the hell is wrong with you, I should be asking you the same thing." I sassed him. Henry was going crazy. First, he accuses me of killing Harry and now he is pulling me into the bushes with his hand over my mouth. "I'm here because I seen mother driving this way. So I followed her and look where I found her. There's a lot of things you don't know, it's best you keep it that way Howie" Henry hadn't called me Howie since before I had came out. He said it was too cute to be saying to me after I came out. "I'm here because I wanted to talk to Ash about the casr, I picked up one if his cards from his desk." I confessed. Now that we had the reasons why we were in the same place yet again. I had one last question. "Why is mom here?" I asked my older brother. He let out a heavy sigh right before speaking. "Howie, our Mother has been having sex with Detective Ash since before you were born" he confessed to me. I couldn't believe this. My mother was sleeping with the man that had investigated my father's murder, from my knowledge, and was now investigating my brother's murder. Maybe she was the killer, and she was sleeping with Detective Ash in order to cover her tracks before her plan went bust. I quickly became more angry than words could explain. "I'm going in there" I told Henry, I noticed that My mother hadn't locked the door behind her, so it was time for me to ask the questions. As I rose Henry pulled me back "You can come along so that you can get some answers too but either way I'm going in this house and I'm not leaving until I know exactly what is going on." I demanded my brother to unhand me before I pushed open the tall white door. As I entered I could still hear sounds of my mother and the Detective coming from the other room. I was about to bust in on the worst thing ever.