Ch. 21

CH. 21

"I....I...." Perseus was interrupted by a massive clap of thunder...

Perseus looked up at the sky to see a bolt of lightning that made one of Zeus' bolts look like a sparkler. The massive bolt of lightning struck the ground right next to Perseus. Everyone with the exception of Perseus was knocked back from the impact of the bolt. When the smoke cleared, a man stood next to Perseus with blonde hair and striking blue eyes that had small lightning bolts running through them.

"Ouranos." Gaia spat angrily, but there also some apprehension in her eyes as she looked at her husband.

Ouranos smirked, "I see you have missed me as well dearest wife." He said mockingly.

Perseus looked at his older sibling in wonder, unsure of how he was here but also thankful at the same time.

"You have no business here Ouranos, unless you've come to join us." Tartarus said as he stared his brother warily.

Before Ouranos could reply, two figures seemed to shimmer into existence out of mist. When they were fully formed, a man and woman stood side by side on the other side of Perseus.

"Pontus and Thalassa." Ananke hissed at the two Primordial deities of the sea.

"You said you would not interfere in our war!" Gaia yelled at the two sea deities.

Thalassa smirked at Gaia, "Oops, I guess we forgot."

"We stand with our brother Perseus." Pontus growled at Gaia.

Gaia's face turned red with rage as she saw the three deities flanking Perseus. She calmed herself and turned to Perseus, "Make your decision Perseus before I kill your little lover anyway."

Perseus glared at Gaia but he knew he still had no choice. He looked over at his siblings who had come to aide him, "I'm sorry but I can't." He whispered sadly.

"Wait." Thalassa told him in his mind.

Perseus looked at her questioningly before turning back to Gaia. As he looked at Zoe, a shadow descended behind Porphyrion. Suddenly the Giant King let out a scream of pain as a black hunting knife sprouted from his chest before he crumbled into dust. A beautiful raven haired woman stood behind the pile of dust with black knife in hand. She grabbed Zoe and disappeared into a shadow, reappearing in front of Perseus along with Zoe.

Perseus quickly untied Zoe and removed her gag before hugging her tightly. "Thank Chaos you're okay Zoe." Perseus said relieved. He released her and turned to the woman with shock on his face.

"Nyx." He said with a huge smile.

Nyx smiled widely back at him, "I have been waiting a long time to finally meet you brother."

"Thank you for saving Zoe." Perseus said gratefully. Perseus knew it was Nyx who had convinced the three other Primordial deities to come to his aide.

"You would betray your own husband?" Erebus screamed at his wife.

Nyx had a pained expression on her face before it hardened into a determined one. "If you choose to side with Gaia and Tartarus over your own wife, then it is you who has betrayed me husband. I stand with my brother and the rest of my family." She said as she stared into her husband's eyes.

Erebus' face contorted into one of pure rage, "Then you will die along with the rest of them." He screamed at her.

Nyx shook her head sadly, "This is not what I want Erebus, but I will not allow you and our siblings to destroy this world."

Perseus stood in front of the Olympians and the remains of their armies, staring ahead at the six Primordial Gods in front of him. He looked to his left and saw Nyx and Ouranos nodding at him. He looked to his right and saw Pontus and Thalassa, along with Three Fates. He felt new hope course through his body.