Body

Everyone's bodies are different. We need to learn to love ourselves, but it is important to be healthy! There are many diets you can try. I will not be listing them here because there are so many and you need to do what is right for your own body.

Diet:

80% of weight loss has to do with your diet. DO NOT starve yourself. You will be causing major issues for yourself now and in the future like infertility, organ failure, hair loss, weak immune system, decreased muscle mass, and death. Please do not even think about it. 

I recommend getting the app MyFitnessPal. It is completely free. You enter your data and it tells you how many calories you should be consuming a day. Most people binge eat and that is where health problems and excess fat come in to play. Just type in your food and it will tell you the calories in it. The app will tell you if you are overeating, underrating, or eating just right. It will open your eyes on how unhealthy a lot of things are. Do not worry you can still treat yourself just do not over do it. 

Remember to cut out sodas and go for water or lemon water instead. Choose healthier options. The more hydrated you are, the better you will feel and look. You will see the effects before your eyes. 

Exercise:

There are many ways to exercise. Try to get some exercise in your routine. 

Simple Daily Exercises-

*Dancing

*Swimming

*Taking a walk outside

Involving friends and family in these activities will make the fun workouts even more enjoyable. 

At Home Exercises-

*Online videos 

*DVDs

*Home equipment like a treadmill

*Try having a workout plan. 

Ex: my first day I do 10 sit-ups, 10 push-ups, 10 jumping jacks, and 10 squats. I add 1 to each every day. So it goes 10 11 12....25 26.....50 51.
You get it. Start out easy and work your way up to get stronger.

Gym:

If you can, join a gym! When I joined a gym I was way more motivated to workout. There are so many different equipment available there that you will want to try everything! If you bring a friend to the gym you can motivate each other and hold each other accountable. Make friends at the gym! You can hold each other accountable too and plan when to meet there. 

Easy Treadmill Routine:

Set your treadmill to 3mph at a 12 incline for 30 minutes.

This is a quick and easy routine to do that is very effective and burning fat.  You can start off with your incline lower if it is too much for you. I have linked a video below from where I got this idea from and it also includes a demonstration and meal ideas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qs0hWytnZjQ

Imperfections:

If you have bruises or scars or scratches treat them let them heal.

If you have scars or dark spots from acne, a scratch etc then get a scar cream or dark spot treatment. You can always talk to your dermatologist for further options.