Goals

Your life and your goals can pass you by if you do not have goals set in place. We have have goals even if they are deep in our brains. We all have dreams that we would've to achieve. This exercise is the key to achieving those goals that you are going to set in place. You need to set some short term goals and some long term goals. A short term goal is a goal that can be achieved in a short amount of time. Some examples of this are losing five pounds, saving up $500, keeping your room cleaned, doing your skincare routine every night, starting college classes, etc. A long term goal is a goal that takes more time to achieve. Some examples of a long term goal are saving up $50,000, buying a house, getting your dream job, getting married (depending on the age and where you are at in life), becoming a published author, etc. 

Exercise 4- Short Term and Long Term Goals 

I want you to think about things that you want and need immediately or very soon. Focus on relationships, improving yourself, saving money, school or work, etc. Take out your Beauty Bible and title the top of the page "My Goals". Underneath that write "short term goals" make bullet points and list all of your short term goals. You could also write notes next to them and provide tips and ways that you can achieve those goals. An example for saving money would be to write down in sections certain amounts of money that you can check off to achieve your goal. (100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500) Then you cross of every goal you reach. Once you have achieved the final goal add onto it. 

Leave space to add more short term goals. On a separate page write down "long term goals". Here is where you will write down your dreams and inner most desires. Really think about what you want out of this life. Write how you will do it next to them. Make short term goals that will help you reach your long term goals. Hold yourself accountable. You have to do the work to get there. It will not just be handed to you. 

Exercise 5- Motivation

Open a new page in your Beauty Bible and title it "Motivation". On this page you will be writing down motivational quotes that inspire you. This will vary from person to person. This could be about self love, self growth, moving on, success, etc. I have provided some links of websites where you can find motivational quotes, but feel free to look some up on your own. There are millions out there! You can even come up with some of your own if you'd like!

https://www.oberlo.com/blog/motivational-quotes

https://www.positivityblog.com/self-esteem-quotes/

https://www.lifehack.org/567391/frank-self-love-quotes

https://www.pinterest.com.au/elysesantilli/self-love-quotes/

https://www.briantracy.com/blog/personal-success/26-motivational-quotes-for-success/