What About

After the show, Janet's bodyguards escorted the women to Janet's car. Once they were inside and the driver was on the road Janet turned to Jennifer who was still riding a high after her first time on television.

"I can't believe you just did that. I can't believe that just happened." Jennifer turned in her seat,swinging her legs over and on top of Janet's lap. She wrapped her hands around Janet's neck pulling her in to hug. "Baby, did really you mean it. Are you falling for me?"

Janet was so happy there was a partition between them and the driver.

"I do. I really want this to work Jen."

Jennifer pulled back and softly kissed Janet's lips. Her eyes fluttered shut as Janet leaned in, making it far more heated than she intended. She did not want to get lost in Janet's lips but she was always an amazing kisser. It was easy to get lost in it wen Janet used every inch of her mouth to connect with Jennifer. She could not stop herself from opening her mouth to let Janet in and she could not stifle a moan when Janet lightly sucked on her tongue. She was honestly lost to the world and could only think about Janet's mouth and the hand rubbing up her thigh.

The car hit a pot hole which pulled both women back to reality. They both could not help but laugh at howquick things happened.

"Why do your lips have to be so soft?" Jennifer asked, wiping excess moisture off on Janet's bottom lips. Janet smiled, leaning in for another kiss, but Jennifer pulled back.

"No, no more kisses until you promise me something."

"What?"

"I need you to cut all ties with Toni." Janet sighed turning away from her lover and looking out the window. She understood where she was coming from but Janet did not want to talk about Toni right then. "I know she is your friend and I don't want to tell you what do, but J...she is crazy. What happened that night was really crazy. I can't deal with that."

"She is my friend Jen. She was just going through some stuff that night. Haven't you done something you've regretted?"

"Yeah! I married a waiter I'd only know for two months, I stayed with Sean after everything he did but I never walked five miles in the rain and stripped naked in my ex's house while her current girlfriend was standing right there!"

Janet put her head down thinking about Jennifer's words. She was right and it was unfair to ask her to deal with that kind of drama.

"Have the driver drop me off home."Jennifer pecked the side of her face. "Call me when you decide."

Two Hours Later:

Janet walked into her house drained, she had been thinking about what Jennifer said and she knew Jen was right. Toni was unstable. She jogged up the stairs to her master bedroom, peeling off layers as she went. She just wanted to take a hot shower and relax but that was just not in the cards for her.

As soon as she opened her bedroom door she was met with the image of Toni sitting on her bed. She jumped in shock. Her room was trashed. Her mirror was shattered and the glass vases looked as though they had been thrown against the wall. It even looked as though Toni had taken a knife to her pillows and comforter because the feathers were everywhere.

"I didn't expect you back so soon." Toni made eye contact with Janet and Janet could see the glint in Toni's eyes. "I just knew you were going to be at that little gold digging Mexicans' apartment."

Janet got over her shock and sudden found herself pissed off.

"Jen is Puerto Rican. Don't talk about her as if you know her."

"Why not? She talks about me all the time. What did she call me on your way here?Crazy?"

"LOOK AROUND TONI!" Janet yelled. "I'm starting to think she is right about you. You need help You need..." Janet stopped when she finally processed what Toni had said. "Wait, how the hell do you know what we were talking about in the car!?"

"That's not important."

"The hell it isn't! Did you have someone watch us, bug my damn car, pay my driver,WHAT DID YOU DO TONI?"

"I did what I had to do." Toni stood up from Janet's bed and for the first time,Janet noticed the knife that Toni had in her right hand.

"Toni put the knife down." Janet started to back away.

Toni looked down at the knife then back at Janet. She smirked before advancing to Janet until she had the other women pinned in the corner near her changing table.

"Do you really think I would hurt you?" Toni laughed. "I love you Janet." Toni caressed Janet's face with the knuckles of the hand holding the knife. Janet turned away in fear. She could feel the cool metal brush against her ear.

Toni leaned in to take a deep smell of Janet's exposed skin. Her free hand went down to trace the ridges of Janet's defined abs and she could literally feel the goose bumps raising on Janet's skin.

"Don't be afraid my baby. I won't hurt you." Toni stepped back and away from Janet.Janet took a breath that she did not know she was holding in. "Just stopped trying to hurt me!" Toni took the knife and stabbed Janet's wooden changing table, leaving the knife standing at attention. Then she turned and walk out. She just walked away leaving Janet flustered and afraid.

There it is, so what did you think? Please comment with the good, bad, and very bad. Its really helps motivate me.