Comfort

Jennifer slowly woke up after the pound of drugs the doctors gave her for the pain. Her vision was blurry but she knew she was in the hospital. At least she was not dead she thought. In that moment she began to regret ever moving to Hollywood to be a dancer. She should have just stayed in Brooklyn with her family. Maybe then she would not be laid up in an unknown hospital without her family or anyone she knew beside her.

"Jen?" a soft voice called from beside her, scaring the young woman. She flinched at the pain in her shoulder and stomach.

"Easy babe, dont move so much."

"What are you doing here?"

"Please forgive me. I had no idea she was that crazy. I never ever wanted any of this."Janet immediately began apologizing.

"NO! I mean why are you here? You can't be here. The doctors...the police, they said they havent found her yet. She'll come looking for you. You can't be here!You have to hide." Jennifer urged.'

"Im not going anywhere.This is where I need to be."

"Its better to be alive and smart than it is to be dead and stupid." Jennifer tried again to make Janet move to a more safe place.

"Well Im crazy and in love so Im not leaving." Janet finalized. "I talked to my brother and he has his own people looking for her plus I have my body guard camped outside the doors. She cant get to me...to us."

"Its a little too late for that huh." Jennifer tried to laugh holding up her IV wire but it caused too much pain.

"She wont get to you again. I promise." Janet said with such a serious tone that it got Jennifer thinking.

"What are you going to do to her if Michael's people find her?" Jennifer asked curiously."Turn her over to the police right?"

Janet simply smiled and kissed Jennifer's head. "Im going to do what needs to be done."

Little did Janet know, at the same time she spoke to Jennifer, Michael's team of guards and investigators had found exactly where Toni was.

Meanwhile

Katherine Jackson loved her children and because they were all grown and out of the house she missed them terribly. So when her baby daughter's friend, Toni,showed up at the door. The elderly woman was more than welcoming.

"Toni dear, why dont you sit down. Its been so long since ive seen you."

"Ive been busy with work you know. It never ends."

"I understand. I tell Janet to bring you by all the time."

"You do?"

"Yes dear, you were such good friends. I think she is just too focused on that girl right now."

"Jennifer?"

"Mmhm, she is such a pretty girl and sweet too."

"You like her Mrs.Jackson?"

"Why yes. Dont you?"

"I just want Janet to be happy."

"Me too."

"Do you mind if I go up to Janet's old room. She wanted me to pick up some things for her."

"Oh sure baby, just help yourself."

Toni climbed the double staircase up to Janet's room and laid in her bed. She smiled because she felt close to Janet again. She pulled Janet's old blanket over her body as she feel asleep. That day had been a long and crazy one for her and she felt that one nap couldnt hurt....right?

ONE MORE CHAPTERS TO GO!!!!!Please comment review and vote. Have a blessed day everyone.