Boom

Janet stood outside in the driveway as the police and her security team went over her home for any possible threats or cameras. She could not find it in herself to go back in that house. She was just so scared after what happened and she was on edge knowing Toni had possible cameras around the place. She sighed in relief when her brothers car drove up. Randy was the first sibling to answer her call and he told her he was on his way. He got out of the car and Janet practically fell into his arms.

"What the hell happened J?"

"She just snapped. I don't know how she got in or how she knew when I would get back. Randy, it was so scary. She had a knife literally to my face." Janet vented.

"Have you been back in since?"

"No I ran out after the police go there. I haven't gone back in. I think she put cameras in my house!She is crazy Randy!"

"Well its good that you haven't gone back in. Where are you staying tonight because you are NOT staying here?!"

"My assistant booked me a room at the Hilton. I'm going to stay there for a week while the specialists go over my house."

"Is Jennifer going with you?"

"Oh my god Randy, I didn't even call her!"

"Well she needs to know, especially while Toni is still out there."

Janet pulled out her phone and quickly dialed the number to Jennifer's apartment. Oddly the phone rang twice, then was sent straight to voice mail. Needless to say, Janet was worried.

Meanwhile on the Other Side of Town

Jennifer stepped out of her shower and wrapped a towel around her wet body. She wore a permanent smile after what had happened earlier that day. She looked up into the mirror and her jaw dropped.

"What the hell are you doing here!Get out!" Jennifer clutched the towel to her chest and stepped back. Unlike Janet, she knew Toni was crazy and dangerous. Because Jennifer had just gotten out of the shower she was very vulnerable.

"What makes you so special?"

"Are you deaf now too?! Get out of my house you crazy bitch!"

"I..am not..CRAZY!" Toni screamed at the top of her lungs causing Jennifer to flinch. "I am a woman in love. You understand that, don't you Jenny. After all we both love the same woman."

"Janet does not want you. Just leave before I call the cops."

"You're not calling the police...or anyone for that matter." Toni said calmly. "You really think I would go through the trouble of breaking in here just to have girl talk." Toni laughed at Jennifer's scared reaction.

"I'm calling the police." Jennifer tried to walk out the door but Toni quickly stepped in front of it.

"Whore, you aren't leaving this bathroom, Ever Again." Toni reach behind her back and pulled out a 9 mm hand pistol. Jennifer's eyes grew large. Thinking fast she grabbed the soap holder off the counter beside her and hit Toni as hard as she could in the head with it.

Crazy Toni cringed in pain and rubbed the area giving Jennifer time to jump over her and run for the exit.She did not care that she was pretty much naked. She needed to get out of there. As she made it to the door, he phone began to ring but she ignored it, opting for an escape. She never got the chance though. As she pulled the door open, two shots went off and Jennifer fell to the ground.

Toni walked over to the still ringing phone that was agitating her pulsating headache.

"Hello?"

"TONI!" Janet said frantic. The police heard her conversation and raced into action. They were off to Jennifer's place.

"Hey baby, so how is your day?"

"Jennifer! What have to done with my girlfriend you psycho?!" Janet demanded.

"I'm right here sweetie. I'm fine."Toni said sweetly. "BTW babe you should really do something about your little whore. She's bleeding out all over the floors. It really is sad to watch. Maybe after she's done you can call a clean up team to get the mess up." Toni laughed hanging up the phone.

Boom. Toni just shoot Jennifer.Please comment and review JanFam.