chapter 12

School passed by quickly but my attention wasn't really on school and my mind was miles away. All I could think was that I had to get through today. I needed to get to work by four at the latest and work until around seven. Then I needed to go home and catch up on sleep. Formal was in two days. I had graduation tomorrow and I needed to get myself organised. I had to get my nails done and organise what I was wearing to my graduation and get all of my formal stuff together. I was going to be one busy girl.

I grabbed a quick drink and an apple from the shops before getting to work to start my shift. I changed into my overalls and plugged my iPod into the dock before getting to work on my current project. I was restoring an old bike for one of my clients Max. Andrew was giving me a hand with a few things but it was mainly a solo project of mine. This was the only thing that had been helping me other than riding and cold showers to distract me from the mess I had made of my life. I was in love with two boys and I was waiting for a life changing experience that might never come and my dreams were falling apart at my feet.

I had never wanted anything so badly than getting accepted into the A leagues and be the first female ever to do it. I wanted to prove everyone wrong after the things people have said about me behind my back. I know that it would be so worth it, I just had to be patient.

*

Work passed by fairly quickly. I had done the engine and the taillights and I was almost finished with the brakes. Once it was complete, it would look like a beast. I couldn't wait for Max to see it when it was done. I decided to head home and grab some dinner around 7:30pm.

"I'm heading home for the night Andrew. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah no problem Sav, drive safe and I'll see you at graduation tomorrow night."

"You will, goodnight Andy."

"Night Sav," he said, continuing on whatever he was working on.

Once I had grabbed dinner and finally got home, I had a quick shower and jumped straight into bed knowing I was going to have a big day tomorrow.

I let myself sleep in until 10 before I headed downstairs to make myself a coffee and some avocado toast. I had to be at school by 6 for the ceremony to start at 6:30. I had the whole day to myself and I was going to make the most of it while I could.

I decided to go down to the garage and work some more on max's bike. I would come home by 2 to have a shower and shave, pick my graduation outfit, do my hair and makeup and get to the school for photos.

I quickly changed into some old clothes before I headed to work for a few hours or so and then I would go and get my nails done before graduation. The next few hours was occupied by Max's bike. I had finished rewiring majority of it and I just had the exterior to do and it would be ready to go. 

Once I had cleared up, I checked the clock and saw that it was around 3. I decided to head home and have a quick shower before going to get my nails done. I decided to just go with French tips. It was minimalistic and simple, just like me. Knowing me I would probably rip them off in a few days anyway. All I had to do was find an outfit to wear and do my hair and makeup.

After looking through my wardrobe for what felt like an hour, I finally found something decent to wear. I decided on a simple plain black dress that fell to just below my knee. I paired the dress with some dressy sandals. 

Next I had to decide on my hair and makeup. I couldn't be bothered to do much to my hair so I just straightened it so it fell down my back. I thought about adding some curls but let's face it, I'm too lazy. As for my makeup I just applied some eyeliner and mascara to my lashes. I added some gloss and my outfit was complete.

I grabbed my bag with my phone and headed downstairs to see my parents and sister waiting for me.

"Oh honey you look stunning."

"Thanks mum."

"You look beautiful."

"Thanks Dad, so are we ready to go?"

"Yes, let's go."

We all piled in the car before driving over to the school.

"So are you ready to graduate little sis?"

"Yeah I am, I'm excited that this apart of my life is about to be over and I'm starting a new chapter of my life and I'm ready for whatever comes next I guess."

"Well that's good. You'll be fine regardless of what you do."

"I really hope so."

Once we arrived at the school we got some family photos before I went to find the boys.

"Hey guys," I called once I had found them.

"Wow Savannah, you look stunning," said Andrew.

"Why thank you."

"Yeah what he said," laughed Marco.

Aiden was talking on his phone before turning to face us. Our eyes met and I could feel the heat radiating between us.

"Sav, you look..."

"Thanks Aiden," I said smiling.

"So are we ready to graduate," said Jay noticing the clear sexual tension between us.

"Let's do it," I said, walking towards the door.

I didn't have to wait too long before I was called to get my diploma. After smiling for photo after photo I grabbed the boys to get a group photo.

"So guys we just graduated how does everyone feel?"

"I feel so accomplished," said Marco.

"Hey we should all go and get a milkshake and dinner from the diner after were done," said Jay.

"Sounds good to me."

After telling my parents my plans and saying bye to them, I got a lift with Aiden to the diner. After a somewhat heated car ride, I was now sitting between Aiden and Andrew and Jay and Marco were sitting across from us.

I'm hoping no one else will notice the sexual tension between Aiden and I but I really think I was kidding myself. You could notice the tension a mile away.

After we had ordered and ate, the boys headed home before formal tomorrow night. Aide drove me home and again I could feel the tension between us and I knew he could feel it to. I didn't want to say anything to him but I was hoping that he would do something only I knew that he wouldn't. He looked at me with lust in his eyes. I knew he wouldn't act on this though until I stopped everything with Carter. He was a one man only kind of guy and he would never disrespect someone that way. He was that kind of guy and I admired him for it.

"Thanks for taking me home Aiden."

"You're welcome Savannah, well I guess I will see you at the formal tomorrow. Have a good night."

"You too Aiden. I will see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Savannah."

"Goodnight Aiden," I said kissing his cheek.

I was hoping for something more with him but I knew that it wouldn't until I made my mind up but I couldn't stop wishing for something with him...