chapter 4

Light streamed into the bedroom.

I probably should have closed them last night but I was a little preoccupied.

I had woken up naked on Carter's chest. He had definitely helped with all the tension I had been feeling over the past week. I didn't want to get up because that meant id have to face reality and Aiden, something I had no intentions of doing. Unfortunately, I had to face reality. I just wanted to stay in bed all day, again something I did not want to do

I got off Carter and got out of bed, collecting my clothes as I went. I got dressed and checked my phone, which had landed on the floor. I had a few texts from Aiden and Jay and a missed call from my Dad. I was definitely ignoring that.

Aiden wanted me to meet him later to supposedly "talk." I probably was in trouble for my affair with Carter and knowing my luck, all the boys knew about it.

I tried not to wake Carter up as I left the house. He was still sound asleep and I knew he would text me later.

I went downstairs and saw bodies polluting the floor. They were going to wake up with a major hangover by the looks of it.

I started my walk home and tried to clear my mind. It didn't work. Aiden always managed to get inside my head.

*

Once I got home I pulled out my keys and let myself in. I tried to be silent as possible but my Dad had bionic hearing.

"Savannah, where the hell have you been?"

"Well I was at a party and I just crashed there," I said.

"You could have told your mother and I that you were going out,"

"Sorry Dad," I said flashing him my pearly whites.

I felt like death and was in desperate need of a shower and a toothbrush.

I saw Isabelle standing at the top of the stairs with a look of disgust.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

"Just how trashy you are," she said crossing her arms.

"As if you've never partied before."

"Yeah but the difference between me and you is that I'm not trashy and I have a brain."

"Whatever you think Isabelle. I have a brain, I just chose to use it on something that mummy or daddy hasn't decided for me."

Isabelle was my charming twenty year old older sister and the perfect jem in my parent's eyes. We both looked a lot alike except she had platinum blond hair. She was the Manager of their firm and was studying a law degree. No surprise there.

She was a child prodigy and always got perfect grades. She was popular when she went to school and was one of the reasons I managed to stay under the radar. Everyone loved Isabelle and knew me as her younger sister.

Isabelle hid a dark secret that I don't think she knew that I knew about it. Isabelle had bulimia since she was in high school. She did a good job of hiding it but I knew. I've always known. She wasn't so perfect after all.

I flipped my hair and walked to my room, stripping out of my clothes and turning on the shower. I stood under the hot water for a good twenty minutes, letting the water soothe me.

I knew I'd have to met Aiden and he'd want to talk about Carter.

After I was done, I stepped out and wrapped a fluffy towel around me. I picked up my phone to see a text from Carter.

I woke up and you were gone. Thanks for last night. Try to stay out of trouble. If you need me during the week, you know where to find me ;)