Chapter 2 Sick?

I fell to the ground, my heart pumping so much. What's going on..
I felt dizzy, the people surrounded me, "[name]!" Knight and Raven said in a unison.
They both give me their hand and help me up, I touch my forehead before I almost fall again, knight catches me.
"It's nothing.." I mutter, probably because it's cold...
I black out.
Time skip (cause I can..)
I wake up, the room is dark and I hear crying.
"I'm so sorry..but [name] might not make it..." Knight blue eyes are red from tears, Raven is staring at a wall, he isn't crying, he is just staring, his eyes wide and blank.
"She's awake..."
I look up to see the doctor of my village and he just sighs, and smiles warmly at me.
"Knight and Raven would like to see you"
Everything is blurry but I can see knight and Raven.  Raven hugs me immediately, he's crying, my heart is pounding so slow,
I start coughing, knight then hugs me, a group hug...
What's going on?! The doctor then sighs. "chief [lastname] I am afraid you won't make it.."
My slow pounding heart stops.
"W-what?" I look up at him, and he looks as if he was going to cry. "You have a sickness we can't  cure..."
I look away and look at knight and Raven.
I get up from the bed and push them off, I was wearing my same outfit, just the shirt was ripped.
I didn't care who saw, I looked at the doctor.
"Then let me take care of my village before I pass"
Knight and Raven look at me in awe. "Your accepting this?! No tears?!"
I shake my head. "We all die young in a way...I have a village to take care of-"
The doctor interrupts me, "you have to wed before you die...if you care for this village, leave it with someone you know will take care of this village"
I look down and clench my fist, I step out of the cabin and the snow is pouring, Raven and knight comes from behind me, tears are spilling off of knight, but Raven is dead to the world.
"I need to speak to hiccup" I mutter.
Knight and Raven look at me before shaking their head.
"We understand.." I hear a woman say, I look up and see the whole village surrounding me, the kids look up at me with sorrow, and sadness, they all bring me flowers of roses...
Then one lady sings

"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment"
Then a little girl and boy joins her.

"Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Magic

Follow Sweet Children
I'll Show Thee The Way
Through All The Pain And
The Sorrows"
A man joins her, along with another woman, they both carry candles.
"Weep Not Poor Children
For Life Is This Way
Murdering Beauty
And Passion"
Knight and Raven join, holding out a candle

"Hush Now Dear Children
It Must Be This Way
To Weary Of Life And
Deceptions

Rest Now My Children
For Soon We'll Away
into The Calm And
The Quiet"
Everyone soon joins them all, making my heart pound , I fall to my knees, the tears spill, out of my eyes, I shiver in pain and in sorrow

"Come Little Children
I'll Take Thee Away,
Into A Land Of
Enchantment

Come Little Children
The Time's Come To Play
Here In My Garden
Of Shadow"
I have to protect these people...
Even in death they will be my top priority..
Hiccup...
I need to speak to you..
Please come...