Chapter 7 MIDNIGHT?!

My heart pounds worriedly as I look around "MIDNIGHT WHERE ARE YOU?!" I knew I shouldn't have let him all on his own!! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!!
I hear crunches coming from the snow, My heart pounds, "Hey um Knight, Raven You might wanna...stand back.." I whisper, we have no idea what or who's coming!
They just shrug, and run Uh okay then...I start climbing a tree and look down, w-wait..that's just another person..
The person has black as night hair, has a deep purple fancy blazer, with a white dress shirt, he wears black pants with purple boots, I see a bandage wrapped around his neck..
Hmm what for?.. I wanna get a closer look..
I try to jump to another tree when-
*Snap*
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
IM GONNAAA DIIEE
*clicks pause*
well not liked that matter anyways, I was going to die from the start.
but Let's continue
*Unpause*
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TELL HICCUP I LOVE HIM!!" I close my eyes when,
"Oof" when I feel arms wrapped around my shoulders and legs, like I was in bridal style...
A-am I dead?
I smell the scent of coconut, and sniff in to get a closer nose look. Coconut...
Wait...my hands go on the chest and then I stop.
THIS IS A MANS CHEST!!
I hesitantly open my eyes and look up, t-the man I saw from the tree..
I stare into his eyes, T-they were P-purple, and Were like cats eyes when ready to battle..
"[name] are you okay"
H-huh?! I punch him in the face and jump off of him and look around for a stick or rock.
"Don't worry [name] I got the shovel!!" I hear Raven holler.
oh yeah we can hide his body- NO WAIT BAD IDEA!!
I look at him as he winces in pain, "how do you know my name?!"
He looks up at me, those purple eyes look deep into my soul.
He shrugs "I have been with you since you were a baby!!"
Oh god is he a stalker?! "AHHH PEDOPHILE STALKER!!" I yell out,
"WAIT HE IS?! OKAY ILL GET THE AXE" I hear knight yell out at me.
"N-no it's me [name] m-midnight...Its me..I just...changed.." He looks into my eyes, and I stare back, is he lying Cause come on..
HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN?!
..."midnight?" I whisper, he smiles, and Chuckles. "yeaaah its me!!"
I help him up and Then smack him on the back of his head. "WHAT-I MEAN- WHAT?! HOW DID- YOU- WHAT?!" I yell out
"DONT WORRY [NAME] I BROUGHT A BUTCHER KNIFE MAYBE WE CAN-" I hear knight and Raven.
Midnight shrugs. "Anyway I'm hungry I want fi- OH SQUIRREL" I see him run after a squirrel and I sigh. "Now who's gonna be my ride?!"
I sigh. I look away and see something glistening, my heart pounds when I pick it up from the ground..
a Green gem..
It reminds me of hiccups eyes..
My heart pounds when I look at it...it makes me feel like I'm staring into his eyes..
I Sigh out, smiling.
I should go give this to him..
Propose to him with this..I bite my lip..
I throw the gem in the air and catch it and I turn around and run off to hiccups direction..
Hiccup..be mine,.
Before I die..