Chapter 3

I whistled, I felt slightly weak, but  I know..what I am going to do..
I saw a flap of wings and looked up to see a portal, midnight comes out, and he's grown a lot bigger , he was more huger then ever before, He grown,
His purple eyes gone from a light purple to dark purple, His scales became darker and his fire turned into a deeper light purple.
I then went to him when he landed, I smile and go on his back, I see everyone faces worried, but they understood.
"We have to go with you" Raven says. I just shake my head no.
"I'll send for you guys when I need you.." I mutter, I then close my eyes.
"Midnight, let's pay Berk a visit"
Midnight roars in delight and Then breaths his fire,
Making a portal.
"[name] Wait!!" Midnight flies through the portal and I see Berk, it's gloomy but not quite filled with snow yet..
I wince so much, my heart aches painfully and I feel as if was gonna fall off....
I close my eyes and slowly slide off,
Midnight will catch me...
I know...
Suddenly I feel arms wrapped around my body..
Did I mention I was wearing my my helmet that cover my nose and lips but not my eyes?
I keep my eyes close and snuggle with something warm...
"Hm..?" I then begun to feel this warm thing..
Leather...
Metal...
I begun to lift the leather thing up and lay my hand on what was underneath-
THIS WAS A CHEST.
A CHEST FILLED WITH ABS, DEFINITELY TONED AND
I Open my eyes immediately and see a head covered with a helmet.
I take my hands out and feel a blush spread through my cheeks,
YOUR AN IDIOT!!!
I mentally facepalm and growl when I see midnight hiding behind a big rock. His head peeps out ,
I send him glares and he wags his tail a little.
Great.
Midnight is laughing at me.
"So, is that what you wanted to feel or see?"
I look up to the masked face and shrug,
"I think feeling Is what I wanted" I say, smirking.
"Ouch" I wince , and then he lifts me up, I realize we are on land and I sigh,
"You can put me down now-" he cuts me off "No can do, you just fell of a dragon..I'm pretty sure I won't be putting you down soon"
I look up to this mask man and my eyes widen..
His voice...
Sounds..
Life him...
I stop talking and look away..
I feel him open a door and he sets me down on the floor of his home, I feel that I'm close to a fire, the heat of the fire warms my cheeks, and I close my eyes.
"I need to speak to your chief of Berk" I feel the tension in the air and I sit up, and look at him.
"Who's asking?" He says.
I then sigh and take off my helmet, letting my hair fall "the Chief of Tik Tok, the daughter of The late Chief Sharktooth T, Time"
I then hear him breathing, suddenly his arm wraps around me, making heart pump.
Thump thump
Who is he..and why does he make me feel this way..
I breath in his scent and my heart pounds faster...
"it's me..
Hiccup" my heart pumps louder, I hug him tight , I feel the tears spill..
I can't lose him..
I can't tell him about my sickness...
I love him too much..
I miss him...
I will..
Stay with him..
Forever If it's the last thing I can do..