Important Announcement (Secret Chapter)

Hey everyone..
As you can see writers block has been happening to not just this story, but a couple of others.

I need some inspiration for this story.
I want to know wether I should redo it.
And if I do. Well, then I hope you'll like it.
Now please read A Unfinished Chapter for A story I had said I'd do for all of you Raven fans.
:>
I'm gonna call it,

Protector and It's Pirate. Or something else.

Please read This Down Below

|
|
|
\/

      - ~.Introduction.~ -
Born in Tik Tok. Raised by a bakers, while surrounded by Vikings.. One Mother, And one father.
No Sister, but one brother.
I'm guessing you figured who the hell I am?
No?
It's alright. I'm not famous or anything.
My name is [Name] [Last Name] Just a normal girl, with a normal life. No secret there, I promise you, you didn't miss anything.
Oh, your thinking this is gonna be a story how I found love, and the reasons how I did, was because I always wanted to be a Viking.
The love part you got correct. The Viking part.. ehh not so much.
It's gonna be strange for you to hear this but, I don't want to be a Viking, nor do I want to be a dragon Rider.

Wanna hear what I always wanted to be?..
Okay. Get ready for it.

A Fisher men.

'She must be joking?' 'Fishermen? Really?'
'How lame'

That's what most of you will say.
But, I'm fascinated with all types of aquatic creatures, I even kept a book about them.
But..
There's one type of aquatic animal that I'm fascinated in.

Jelly fish.

I've seen a jelly fish from close range, and let me tell you..
They are beautiful.

But that's probably not what you wanted to hear.
You probably want to see me get into an epic fight, to fight my own battles.
To be like a Viking.

Well, Not to spoil anything, I'll say,
Yes.
Yes I will fight.
But never like a Viking.
No, I'll fight even better then a Viking.
Now enough with this simple introduction..
Just remember one thing.
Nothing goes as planned.

If it did, then life would be much more fair then it usually isn't.

Now let's start.. from... the.. Beginning.

° ~ .Chapter 1. ~ °

"[name] please darling, may you come here to kneed the dough while I go help this kind Viking with his order of Seaweed bread?" My mother looked to me, smiling her usual kind smile.
I raised an eyebrow, looking over to the Man she was serving. "Erm.. yeah sure!" I ran torward the old wooden counter, some salted dough rolled into a ball,  I looked over to my mother, her smiling happily as she was helping the stranger. I sighed a bit, luckily, this small bakery we owned was near the beach of Tik Tok, a small window was next to the wooden counter, and I couldn't help but gaze at it, looking out into the ocean.
I didn't smile or anything, I was just appreciating it with my eyes. I looked away from it, and sighed, I then looked at a wooden bowl next to the dough, filled with water, I dipped my fingers in it, so when kneading The dough would become soft. I slowly started working, my fingers carefully rubbing against the dough.
Looking out again, I could see the 'Fishermen slowly pulling out fishes from their nets, they were in their small boats, the scales of the fishes reflecting against the sun.
I could see beautiful dragons filling the sky.
My father had a dragon, along with my brother, even my dear mother had one.
But I was just never interested in the thought of dragons.
I mean yeah they are pretty cool. But..
I'd prefer the sea, I'd prefer swimming over flying, I'd prefer Feeling the ocean rather then the air through my body.
I looked over at the 'Fishermen again, one of the boats had come ashore, and the men were carrying their nets filled with fish.
I stared quietly at them as I kneaded.
One turned around, and saw me Staring, quickly i looked away, then slowly, I peaked up..
He had given me a small smile, and waved slightly at me, his Brown eyes Staring into my own.
He had beautiful dark brown hair, very soft at the touch, I could tell .
He was free to do at will, while I, was just a baker, trapped within the walls of bread.
"Done yet?" My mother exclaimed behind me, I chuckled a bit and nodded.
"Yep, can I go now?" I asked politely, my mother looked at me , and sighed.
"Be careful! And try not to get too deep in the ocean! You could drown!!"

"Alright!!" I ran to grab my satchel , quickly grabbing my home made Fishing rod, I quickly ran out to the shore of the beach.
"Free at last!" I said out, laughing, I turned around, looking for the Docks,  I ran torward it, seeing it a little far from my home. Oh well. Guess im coming home late!

~ Cut Off ~