Chapter 6 ...OH SNAP

I wince slightly in pain, but I quickly recover... Should I ask him to marry me?..
Shouldn't it be the guys job to ask?
"[name] you okay?" Hiccup asks, I nod quickly .
"Yeah I'm fine just thinking of marriage- I mean food! I mean food! Yeah food!! Ok would you looky over there a whit rabbit let's go down its rabbit hole!!" I run to a tree, hiccup face is confused.
DAMIT IT [NAME]!! Calm down!! I groan and turn around, hiccup running after me,
I grab him by the hand. He blushes, causing my heart to beat.
"I-I...hiccup" I begin to say, I look into his eyes "i-I l-love-"
Suddenly I see Raven and knight behind hiccup, eating a chicken leg.
"Wow this taste mph, so amazing" Raven says with his mouth full. Knight nods "I agree"
I glare at them and smack them both behind their heads.
"Ow!!" They both say in unison.
"[name]?" Hiccup says, confused. "Uhh hiccup can I talk to these two?" Hiccup just nods, confused then ever. I smile before I grab Raven and knights ears and walk while I take their ears as a handle, "OWW!!" They both yell out.
I walk to a rock farther away from hiccup and push them to sit down. "GUYS!!" I yell.
Raven and Knight stare at me innocently. "What?" Knight and Raven say in a unison.
"I have a village to take care of, you fools!"
Grr
Wait...
My mother would say something like that...
Am I turning like her?
Eh probably not..probably just the 'Bloody P' talking..maybe it came today?
That reminds me..
Where the heck is midnight?
Midnight POV
[name]? I look around, hmm..
Guess she isn't here....
I sigh and groan in worry. I love [name] I worry about her everyday...I can't get her I out of my head sometimes even when I act so stupid!! I wish I could be hu-
I see a light fly above me..
Fireflies?..
"Hello midnight..." I look up to see a tiny woman, with wings behind her back, gold eyes, Blue hair,
A gold dress, with a glowing crystal in her hands
I look at her, confused. She just smiles and giggles, she taps my lips. "You can speak.."
She whispers, smiling still.
"Uhh.." I trip on my own tail, and plop down at somebody voice. She giggles. "Do you like your voice?" She says looking at me. I am so confused..
"Uhh" I growl at the voice again. "It's your voice midnight.." She says soothingly.
"M-my voice?" I hear myself speak and my eyes widen.
"I can talk?!" She nods. "Yes, you can talk"
"I CAAANN TAALK?!" I yell.
"WOOHOOOOOO!!"
She laughs, "midnight...you know why I'm here?"
Hmm yeah why is she here?
"I heard your wish....clear as the waters, loud as thunder, sweet as sugar, and smooth like honey. The wish you made everyday ever since you were on your mistress side..."
....
My wish...
"And I will grant you wish..." I looked at her in surprise, "y-you can?" My voice is soft and shy...
She nods "I can"
I smile.
"But there are some rules, if your mistress doesnt allow you to be a human, then you shall return to your dragon state, until the love of your life kisses you, you shall remain human permanently"
I nod.
"Okay... So when do I turn human.." She smiles and looks at her crystal. "Now" she places the crystal above my head, purple fog surrounds me, she disappears,
I hear voices, and whispers surrounds me..
The fog clears..
I fall down on my face, and groan. "Ouch.."
Wait why is everything smaller now?...
I try to look up but I can't move. ".....meep..." I sigh out.
(A/n hey guys it's been a while I was working on this story 2 days ago but I got grounded..
But luckily I got UNGROUNDED SO YEAAAH!!
Also if your wondering what midnight looks like now as a human
Check the photo on the top , love all of you and I'll be posting again soon!!)