Chapter 10 Did we make it? .

Suddenly the blue smokes stops.
"Captain!!" SharkBite sighs. "Yes?!"'one of the men come down. "We didn't make it on time."
SharkBite Sighs. "I knew it. Since she's from this time there's no way,..."
I nod and smirk. "Woohoo" SharkBite sighs, a sadness in his eyes. "Woohoo for you, I'm gonna be stuck here.."
I sigh. "I won't be saved now will i?"
He looks at me.. "Let's move to savehearts." SharkBite Sighs Frustrated.
"Sleep tight princess" he says to me, Suddenly closing the door.
"....I NEED TO GET OUT!!" I yell frustrated. I look down at my window and see the ocean.
"I CAN SWIM CAN I?!" I yell, hmm..
I peak at the window and see it's dark...
"Man Midnight why did you become human!!" I whisper to myself frustrated.
I suddenly see a torch...farther farther away from the ship-
"oh shit-"
I quickly duck,
Blacking out...
Because the ship has exploded.
~~~~~time..has passed~~~
water...surrounding me..
I open my eyes...
Water everywhere..
Broken pieces of woof surrounding me..
..
I guess this is the end...
I closed my eyes...
Suddenly feeling a hand wrapping around my wrist...
Pulling me up..
To surface-
I breath, opening my eyes, I look up and see who saved me.
Shark bite. OH THIS BITCH GANNA DIE!! "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED OVER THERE?!" I Yelled like a mad woman!!
I see sharkbite panting, ...I quieted down. Considering he did save me.
"..I'm sorry." I said, calm. He nods and looks up at me, sadness in his eyes. "I lost my crew" he says, gasping for air. "What?- "
He looks at me angry and sad. "I lost them!" He slams his fist against the sand beneath our feet. He then starts to scream...
I Pat his back. "I'm sorry" he calms down and looks at me. Nodding..
"..I'm sorry too" he whispers, sadness running through his words.
...he lost his crew because of me.
Because I needed to be healed.
Even if it was out my will to go with him in the first place- he had a plan to heal me. Trying to save a life that wasn't his.
And for that, I am forever in his debt until the day I died.
"..." He gets up, redness in his from him trying to keep it all in..
"Where are we sharkbite-" suddenly I notice the snow running around the island we are on..
"..sharkbite-"
..he sighs. "Berk." He says.
I looked around us..
..Berk..
"..I'm home-" I said, looking around, ..
"I'm not.." He mutters, suddenly grabbing me by the wrist, he helps me along the snow, he looks angry. But is trying to calm himself down.
"...I'm sorry sharkbite-"
He interrupts me "we need to bring you back to your people, me on the other hand- has to go back to my island, planning another trip to savehearts. I believe we don't have much time before you-" I nod before he finishes..
"Yeah.." He nods..
Suddenly I feel my self fall ontop of him- both of us tumbling down, me on top-
"...[name]?" ...
I looked up quickly, hiccup..
Suddenly I look up, then look back down at sharkbite
Oh god the fuckn position we are at!
"Uh hiccup- its uh, meet my uh-" I get up quickly dusting myself off. Hiccup looks at me, hurt in his eyes..
"...did you leave me to be with him-"
I groaned. "Hiccup do you really think I'll leave you- the best thing that ever happened to me- for a guy who kidn- I mean a guy who I barely know?!"
He looks at me and smiles a bit, love returning in his eyes..
I smiled back, his beautiful green eyes, staring into my [eye color]
..I felt as if the world has frozen-
"Ahem, your foot is on MY FUCKN CHEST!!" Sharkbite yells, birds flying everywhere-
Whoops, I got my foot of of him, I laughed a bit..suddenly feeling warn arms envelope around me..
Hiccup...
Hiccup looks down at me as he hugs me from behind..
"I missed you.." He whispers in my ear..
I turn around and hug him back..
"I missed you to.."
The world..
Felt as if
It was

Just the two of us..
Like..
We were one..
(HEY EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS BOOK FOR A LONG LONG TIME BUT I AM BACK!! I AM BACK NOW AND WILL TRY TO UPDATE A CHAPTER OT THIS BOOK EVERY DAY I LOVE YOU ALL!!)