Part 1

HIIIIII ALLLLL...

I just want to tell you guys that I hope you will like my new story and that I will try and update once in every 5 days, or so.

P.S. no more chapters unless I get comments :D

P.P.S Multimedia - Liliana's photo is up

Enjoy :* :* :*

'MARINA!'

My father roared and I hid behind my bedroom door.

I should not have done that. I should not have disobeyed him. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I banged my head against the doorframe and ignored the stabbing pain. He was not just my father. He was the Alpha, the leader of the pack, feared and respected by many. What was I thinking?

'MARINA!' He boomed again. 'MAKE SURE SHE DOES NOT LEAVE HER BEDROOM, OR I SWEAR I WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY ACTIONS!'

'Robert, calm down.' I heard my mother's soothing voice and a spec of hope planted itself in my throbbing heart. 'She is still very young.'

'Marina, she must not leave the room! Not today!'

'Robert...'

'I have two injured men outside.'

'She did not mean to...'

'She is disobedient and she is disrespectful and she needs to LEARN!'

'Robert, please...' my mom let out a sob and my father's howls have halted. However angry, he could not see his wife cry - that's how much he loved her. 'She is only 17. She does not know any better. I am not trying to cover up for her. I am just asking you to be more humane with her.'

'I am sorry. I am sorry for shouting at you. I did not mean to pour out my venom on you.' My father's tone had drastically changed. It upset me, but only for a split second. I knew they were soul-mates, but I was part of his flesh and blood. Yet, he could easily entertain a thought in his head of ripping me into shreds, while he could not even tolerate shouting at my mother.

Stupid mate and stupid soul - I banged my head against the door again. I did not agree with any of such strong bonds. I'd like having to see my mate piss me off one day. He should be ready for the worst. Not get angry? - HA - I would rip his head off.

'Tell me everything now that you've calmed down.' Mother said quietly. My ears pricked up. 'Would you like a drink?'

'I'm fine.'

'Tell me.'

'There is nothing more to tell.' His tone was still angry but it was also tired. 'I told her to stay put. I told her not to cross the border and to wait for me while I patrolled the area. But did she listen?' His temper rose again. 'I found her on the other side of the border.'

'Oh my.'

'She was not alone.'

'Oh God.' Mother muttered. I rolled my eyes. I did not want to cross the damn boarder. We were being watched and I wanted to make sure we were safe. But before I had a chance to explain myself to my father he nearly drank blood from my veins.

'They were Alexander's men. I do not know what they were doing there but... had I not been around... had I not gotten there in time...' Father trailed off. I banged my head against the door again. Now I was developing a very sore spot in-between my eyebrows.

'Robert...'

'I was too hasty, thinking they were hurting her. I just attacked them. Thank God Mark and James were with me.'