Part 2

I am three days yearly.... You are welcome ;) just wanted to write more, kinda feel this story in my veins. I hope you will like it. Please VOTE and COMMENT so I know what you like and what you don't.

Peace :)

P.S. Photo of Alexander is up :)

I was hot, so hot that I could almost hear how fire made small nipping sounds as it scorched my skin an inch at a time. It was excruciating and it made my stomach churn. It was agonizing to be in such a pain and to be inept to do anything about it.

My mind went blank when the unexpected force tagged on my nerve system suddenly. Something began to pull my body into the endless fall. Down I went falling, then floating, and falling again. It was an odd swaying motion and it made me sick.

'S...stop, p...please.' I managed to whimper out. I lifted my hand in attempt to rub my forehead but instead my fingers got trapped in an extremely possessive manner by a strange force and I felt something warm and something incredibly soft rubbing across the back of my palm. At first I thought I was dreaming, but then the movement had stopped and I felt a hot breath against my skin and I realized they were somebody's lips.

Even if it killed me I had to open my eyes now. I did try - five times. I failed - five times. I tried pulling my hand away from the solid grip, but I was not strong enough so I gave up on that too.

'Let go of her! Giver her to us!' A deep voice provoked my hearing. Voice was coming from such depth that I failed to recognize the host.

'Touch her and I can promise you that hand will never touch anything else again!' I heard another voice - also deep, but huskier, angrier, sexier. And unlike the other voice I heard this one just fine, as if he was whispering the words right into my ear. Each word was clear, said with heavily accented clarity.

'We need to get a pack doctor.' A wind had brought one more voice to me.

'I said don't fucking touch her!' The clear voice roared and although half passed out I still flinched.

This was it, my last try of opening my eyes. It was either opening them, or surrendering to a long and painful sleep.

I had failed again.

Sleep it was.

'Please put her down here.' One more person said and as if by magic her words had grabbed my mind and pulled me out of the darkness. It was my mother. Her angelically soothing voice was like a medicine to my heart. The swaying had stopped and I felt something hard beneath me. I had guessed that I was placed on bed, hopefully mine. 'Liliana? Darling open your eyes.' I felt my mother's hand on my cheeck, but someone snarled in the background and her hand disappeared. 'She has a fever. We need to call the doctor, now!' She said alarmingly.

'Leave me alone with her.' The extremely husky voice said. This statement was followed by numerous growls both in tune and number. He, whoever he was, did not seem to care. 'It's either I stay alone with her, or she comes with me.' I thought perhaps it was a good thing that I could not see him. If he looked as petrifying as he sounded I did not want to ever see him. 'As you wish.' He snarled when he got no response to his demand and instantly my world swung all over again and the sickening feeling returned.

'You put her down right now!'

A person who as I had guessed had been carrying me around like a latest fashion accessory just sneered.

I did not know how, but I had managed to open one of my eyes, but only momentarily. I tried again, both this time. The light was hurting them. On the third try I realized that some wise person had seen my misery and switched the lights off. Darkness had welcomed me when I had finally managed to keep my eyes open for more than1 second. I might have been in the dark, but I felt a presence of many in the room, especially the one who held me in his lap like a five year old. My legs were swung across his, his one arm was around my waist and another was tracing the bridge of my nose.