Part 10

I AM VERY SORRY FOR BEING ABSENT FO RSUCH A LONG TIME LOVEIS, BUT I AM BACK NOW AND SO IS THE STORYYYYY. PLS ENJOY AND PLS COMMENT. GOOD LUCK XXXXX

P.S. PLS FORGIVE THE MINOR MISTAKES, HAD NO TIME TO EDIT. XX

I was cold, confused and scared on number of levels as I tried to catch up to Alexander's pace.

I was cold because it was quite chilly outside and because I had no bloody chance to put anything proper on the way my fiancé dragged me out and into the woods; I was confused because I was not supposed to be cold in the first place – being a werewolf; I was also confused because I was afraid for a very wrong reason. My fear had nothing to do with the dark forest and the hunters following us. My fear had only one cause, one purpose and case and it was Alexander's tight grip on my shoulders. Darn it! Did he have to smell this good.

A chuckle!

'What?' I looked up at him, but he tried to hide his face from me. He just shook his head. 'What?' I pressed on.

'I said nothing.' He cleared his throat and looked at me with a newly composed face. It lacked confidence.

'You heard.' I muttered and another chuckle escaped his lips, but he hid that behind a fist and an awkward cough.

'Are you tired?' He tried to change the subject.

'You did not answer my question.'

'Was not aware you asked one.' He looked up at the sky and took a deep breath. I wanted to kick him really hard and I was going to, honestly, but his grip got tightened and eyes widened and I knew something was not right. Pushing my revenge plan somewhere in the back of my brain I lifted one of my hands and tried to loosen his clutch on me. To my great surprise he obliged, but just before I thought I was free the earth started to move around me with the speed of Armageddon and I found myself plastered against his steel chest, as the breath got knocked out of me.

'What are you doing?'

'Don't talk!' Was his command.

'What?'

'SHhhh!' He hissed and circled his arms around me in such a way that I felt he was Anaconda and I was his prey. 'Don't say a word! Don't even breathe!'

'How the hell am I supposed to do that?' I snapped at him. I thought if I could not move I could at list curse at him. However great he might have looked and felt and smelled still he was kidnapping me from my hometown – softly of course withought a fight, but kidnaping me nonetheless.

'Rest your head against my chest.' He said casually, looking around frantically.

'WHAT!'

Alex groaned before heaving a heavy sigh. He looked down at me, never easing his hug and smirked, 'do you ever listen?' When he got nothing but a raised brow from me he carried on. 'I am trying to cover your scent and you are not helping much.'

'Why?'

He frowned, but still answered, 'I got a message that there has been some strangers detected nearby. Don't worry,' his voice had softened, 'I'm right here. With you.'

'Sure.' I gulped.

'I am!' He sounded defensive. 'But it would help greatly if you could listen to me from time to time.'

Our eyes met for a moment. I could not see him quite properly. It was an unusually dark night, but his eyes were still there, their light piercing through the thick darkness, and they told me that I was safe as long as they could see me. So I did the unthinkable – I listened to him and rested my head across his chest, right beneath the spot where his heart drummed furiously.