Likeability Meter

This is the 4 or 5 hearts you see in an AW/FAW. it takes a lot of encounters for you to be able to fill them. Filling it varies on how lucky you are. another RNG dependent instance. There will be times where you will see 5 hearts on the meter and it's mostly applied to the FAW.

UPDATE: Legendary Archwitch now also gets a likeability meter but with the exception of two hearts. She's not like the Archwitch and Fantasy Archwitch.

What is this likeability meter?

It's called "guaranteed drop" system. once you fill all the hearts, you get the card guaranteed on the second box. both copies if you're lucky. The box is highlighted in pink once you defeat the AW/FAW/LAW after you filled the heart.

Can the heart fill decrease?

Yes it can. Once you stop hunting for a while or if you did not kill the AW/FAW. It mostly decreases if you did not kill the AW/FAW/LAW after the meter goes up.

Does the meter fill right off the bat?

No it doesn't. It goes from slight, half, a quarter then full. It takes a lot of encounters just  to get one full heart. and that varies with your luck. I suggest getting a magic school and request for Priest title in your alliance if you wanna get higher encounters. Just make sure you have enough swords, shoes and BP.

I already got full meter, Do i get another copy if i hunt for it again with full meter?

Nah, you only get the guaranteed copy once. You only get it after you defeat it after the heart increased. if you hunt again and the hearts are maxed/full, you cannot get another guaranteed anymore unless you get another in the first box. Guaranteed drop is always on the second box.