Legendary Archwitch Team Setups

Okay... So... I actually observed quite a few groupmates from the facebook group I am in trying to attempt on 1 Bp-ing the LAW. They were successful which i am not obviously surprised. I expected it. I am gonna give you all my observations that they did with their teams. I eventually came up with these set ups after my own observations.

MANDATORY: your team must be a FULL PERFECTLY EVOLVED GUR with MAXED STATS AND SKILLS. i cannot stress this enough. Legendary Archwitches hit harder than AW and FAW. Skill Unleashers are a staple for this deck. And once you have the setup you will see why.

Now If you are reading this and you are a new player.. Patience young grasshopper cause killing a LAW will take you ages to learn. Even I myself havent killed one yet in just the free bp. Feel free to refer to this page on team set ups. You do not have to use these builds, eventually you'll come up of your own. These are just my recommendations if you have no idea on what team to build.

Please send me a message if you have more setups and i'll gladly put it up here.

SETUP 1: Skill Unleashers (2), Nullify (1), All in one Aoe Atk and Def Buffer [Example: Huang Long and Elemental Queen] or any kind of buffer as long as it buffs the whole party (1), Halloween Hades or some other card with similar skill as her.

valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Halloween_Hades

read her skill and you will see why. With this setup you can potentially half the health of the LAW just by Hades' skill alone. Your trump card in this deck is her basically. Halloween Hades is an exclusive card from Halloween 2015. It doesn't mean you cannot use this setup.. Work with what you have!

SETUP 2: Skill Unleashers (2), Balancer (GUR) or a card that you think is best, All in one Aoe Atk and Def Buffer (1) [Example: Huang Long and Elemental Queen] or any kind of attack buffer as long as it buffs the entire party, Halloween Hades or some other card with similar skill as her.

valkyriecrusade.wikia.com/wiki/Balancer

Why halloween hades again? refer to the first set up. Why Balancer? Her skills releases card's awakening burst to make them stronger. Though she is a cash summon card... Cashers are free to use this set up if they want to or those lucky people who got GUR balancer with free jewels miraculously. but other than that, you name what is the card you wanna put if you do not have balancer.

SETUP 3: Skill Unleasher (1), Aoe Attacker (1), All in one Aoe Atk and Def Buffer [Example: Huang Long and Elemental Queen] or any kind of attack buffer as long as it buffs the party (2), Atk down card (1)

This setup is kind of easy if you have the required cards. It could be anything of any element it doesnt matter. You have the unit bonus of GSR/GUR anyways when you do this. Why atk down card? Rumors has it, the LAW doesn't proc off AW field. So reducing her atk for a few percentages is good, your cards get to stay alive. I would recommend this setup to people who doesnt prefer their units dying easily.

SETUP 4: Skill Unleasher (1), Aoe Attacker (1), All in one Atk and Def Buffer [Example: Huang Long and Elemental Queen] or any kind of attack buffer as long as it buffs the party (2), Critical Attacker (1)

One of the typical glass cannon team set ups in the history of the game. Personally I prefer this set up because it kills the LAW quickly. You don't want to last for 100 turns and let her run away do you?