The Legendary Archwitch

Nubee introduced a new and more powerful archwitch on Halloween of 2015. Jeanne D' Arc was the first official card to be made as the so called legend witch. In the beta testing they did a place holder card Decima the RR for that event and dropped cash summon UR's. But they did not do those anymore when they implemented the official one in the next event. In Valkyrie Crusade Gamers group, her official shortened name is called LAW.

Legendary Archwitches are the most powerful archwitch up to date. They usually come at Level 999 and has at least a hundred million hp, probably more. She is only exclusive to your alliance. The encounter for LAW is very low. Usually she appears after you defeat an AW then the FAW screen appears and cracks into another screen that basically says Legendary Archwitch. The FIRST time you encounter her and fight her, it has no cost. Basically Free bp, which is good.

This Archwitch appears for 2 events. The first event she appears as her UR form, and the last event she will appear will be her HUR form. HUR form hits harder. In the next page I will talk about some good team formations that I came up with to potentially kill this monster with 1 battle point.

A recent update in the game for LAW cards, it takes more materials to awaken them. With chances slightly lower than the originals. If you are confused, please refer to the awakening section of this guide.

Next: Legendary Archwitch Recommended Teams