Take Time

Leaving Lucious' office was like a break from dreamland. I didn't really have any notion that Lucious would welcome me back with open arms. Yet, I still had hope. I didn't want any part of that company, though I wouldn't turn down a job if offered. However, I didn't get the chance to make demands or any negotiations even if I wanted to. All I wanted was to see how the dream I partially made happen. I didn't even get the chance and I'm not sure I would've wanted it even if I did have a shot.

As I walk towards a little diner next to the Empire building I'm stopped by the bougie girl from Lucious' office.Ugh...

"What business do you have with Lucious Lyon?" The teenie bopper said.

Why is this girl talking to me, let alone asking me about my husband..well, ex-husand?

"Ain't that yo man?" I asked in return.

They say answering a question with a question is rude. Just ask me how many fucks I give.

This bitch looking like she finna lie. "Yes, well I'm asking you." She trying to get punched in the neck with all that attitude. I'll have this bitch walking sideways fuh days.

"Ask, bitch. Don't mean Ima answer though." I said as I turned to face this ho.

She looked shocked and honestly I'm am too. Miss Kitty act like she don't get down like that, if she fuckin' with Lucious then she should be used to it. It took no time to break Lucious of that 'bitch' habit with me. When. We. First. Met. Bitch.

She was looking lost, so I just turned around and finished my escape from Empire. 'Damn, this day seems long'. I thought as I stepped through the diner's door and it's only like noon or something.

After ordering a slice of chocolate cake I get lost in my memories of young Lucious and Cookie.

FLASHBACK

"Look bitch! I ain't gon' be playing savior everytime one of these little niggas wanna get fly wit chu". Luscious says as he runs off Puma. Good riddance.

I know this nigga ain't tryna act like he doing me some favor, he came over here and stepped in the middle of shit! Puma, that nigga been trying to get me for the last little while. Ugh, anyway bye bitch.

"Oh, you a special nigga now? I ain't even ask fuh ya help! Dude thought we had somethin' and I was gon' tell his thirsty ass to kick rocks, but you showed up like captin' sava hoe!" I yelled as I turned to go back in my house.

"Ay, bitch who you talkn' to?" Lucious said as he grabbed my wrist and spun me around to face him.

"My nigga, who you talkn' to!?! I ain't gon' be all them bitches." I said as I yanked my wrist back from him.

"Aight, you got a nigga frustrated and I need some cool down. Whatchu gon' do about it?" He said as his sexy eyes roamed my body.

"I don't know what chu tryna say, but all I can do fuh you is pointchu in the right direction of loose, raggedy pussy.' I said as I waved my hand to the ho's walking the track.

" Ay, mane, I don't pay fuh no pussy." Lucious said sounding offended.

"Well, sorry baby doll. I don't know how you do thangs, but I'm not gon' be one of 'em." I said as I turn around again.

"One of who? One of my ho's? I don't keep ho's and I don't buy pussy. I wantchu tho." He said as his voice got low and husky.

This nigga so sexy, but I'm not gon' be one of the them girls that chase after him, talkin' about how good he is. He's gotta know, bitches talk and whether they know if I can hear 'em or not... I listen. Cookie hears everythang!

"Nigga, you trippn'! I ain't one of these girls out lookin' for a baby daddy. I want to be number one, I ain't no bottom bitch, I'm THE bitch! My nigga ain't gon' be fuckn' no other bitch or ho's!" I yelled hoping I got through to this sexy nigga.

"So..lemmee understand whatchu sayin'. You'll do a nigga so long as you the only one?" Lucious questioned like he know I'm gon' give him the answer he want.

Honestly, I've been diggn' this dude for a while, but what happens if I say yes? He gon' drop me as soon as he gets a piece? Bet that ain't gon' happen!

"Ay look, once you wit me then you wit me. I ain't playn' no second fiddle fuh another mother fuckah. An' if we do this then that's it. Oh... an' call me a bitch one mo gin', nigga " I said while starin' into them eyes, just darin' him to say some shit.

I don't know if this is my forever, but I knew that I wanted him to be.

"Aight, but you ain't fina have no puss ass niggas tryna' holla atchu, I ain't gon' have no one thank Ima fool. Fuck that shit!" He said like don't know these niggas be tryna' holla and I be like whateva an' shit.

"I got chu. Don't worry, a nigga ain't gettin' this Cookie!" I said lickin' my lips.

"Bet not.."

END FLASHBACK

Sitting here thinking back on times when it was so simple. I didn't even notice when the waitress brought my cake and just shrugged my shoulders ad dug in. Once my cake was done I decided I needed to head back to Phillie. I have more lyrics and beats going through my head that I need to get down. If this song I'm thinking about is anything I'll need help, but I don't want to call Lucious triflin', grumpy ass if I don't have to. However, I do need his connections, I'll hold onto this song and beat until I get the right sound.

Standing on the curb trying to flag down a cab and my lucky day look who roles up. Luscious, ugh. I do need a ride though. I just fix him with the stank eye as the window roll down.

"What you want Lucious? Rolling up here got me looking like a pregnant ho!" I said while he just smiled, ugh.