[2] Do I know You?

Hello Readers! Today I got my first fan! Thank you KarreeLee! Although I didn't state it in the first chapter, but the first person to comment, fan, message or something like that would become a character in my story! But that was only for the first chapter. And so, KarreeLee will be creating a character of her own and will have the ability to decide the personality, family, friends, name etc. However I will be deciding on what she looks like (The actor/actress and more). Anyways, twenty-four people have already read my first chapter, and so, now since I am excited about this, I am currently in the process of writing the next chapter! Well, with out any further ado, here is chapter two of You Are My Everything! ENJOY and thank you for reading! :D

Chapter Two: Do I Know You?

  I couldn't believe my eyes at that exact moment. The lake simply shimmering the reflection of the outstanding full moon. The stars twinkling oh so brightly. You wouldn't be able to see this many stars in the crowded and busy world that is downtown London. At that moment, all I could manage to utter were two words.

"It's.....Beautiful." I said in awe.

"Yup, it sure is a beaut!" George exclaimed as he jumped up from his seat next to Fred. His hands reaching for his trunk atop of the seats. Something was wrong. Why wasn't Fred saying his usual conceited retort? Wait a second. WHY WAS I SITTING ON FRED?! I turned around to see Fred gazing dreamily at my soft dark brown, almost black hair with natural scarlet tips. Well, somewhat natural. I am a metamorphagus after all. I blushed furiously. Why must he always make me feel embarrassed? I turned to look deep into his warm caramel eyes.

"Fr-Fred." I called, trying to wake him from his daze. However, it still was not affective.

"Fred." I said more firmly this time around. Suddenly, Fred shook his head and blushed...somewhat. I gasped at him.

"Did you, Fredrick Weasley just....BLUSH?!" I gasped once more emphasizing my point by spreading my arms out in a circle formation. Oh Merlin! The twins are already rubbing off of me!

"Ha, I certainly did not blush Ari. My cheeks simply became cold when you were waving your arms up and down in front of my face." Fred stated "matter-of-factly"

"Okay Fred, whatever you say." I rolled my eyes and then smiled goofily.

"Well Ari, the train has stopped, and therefore we must leave before we are left behind and are forced to go home before you have even began attending!" Fred exclaimed happily

"Awww, do I have to Freddie?" I whined sarcastically.

"I know! It's horrible! Having to break away from my embrace! It's all too much!" Fred cried as he wept away a fake tear from his eye. We all laughed. After the laughing faded, my eyes met Fred's and it felt as if time itself had stopped. Those warm caramel brown eyes felt like they were starring at my soul. Yes, I am aware that this is cheesy, however I love cheesy. I think we were like that for only a few minutes more until George broke the awkwardness for himself.

"Uhhhh......If you don't mind, I do not want to look at your cheesy romantic moment for any longer! I'm starving and I can just hear the Great Feast calling my name!" George whined at us. Our eyes broke away as I turned away and blushed from the scene that had just passed. I then got off of Fred's lap and went over to the corner where I was only a mere few hours ago. I looked down at the seat and saw the stains of my tears. My eyes strained. I didn't want to look away. I thought back to what had happened over the course of the train ride. I sighed. How would I be able to last during my year here? How could the pain that just happened to me simply fade away after only three miserable and painful weeks? How would I respond to people who ask me "Why are you always so depressed all the time?" ?! How did my broth-wait. He wasn't my brother. No one that I have lived with for the past fifteen, almost sixteen years has been my actual family. They just pretended they were. Although, they did care for me and loved me for all those years. Suddenly, the noise coming from the hallway of the train interrupted my thoughts. I turned my head towards the door. Hogwarts students of all ages pushing their way through the large crowd. I turned my attention back towards my trunk. I looked upwards. I stretched my arms to reach it, but failed miserably. I sighed. I was so short. I only was able to place my luggage up their before because I used my wand. However, my wand was now in my trunk. Bad choice, I know. I sighed once more and began to stand on top of the seats. However, before I could even stretch my arm to reach my trunk, a long arm reached the trunk and then brought it down. Confused I turned around. However before I was able to, two arms grabbed me around the waist.