[4] Last Monday Night

Author's Note: I'm SO sorry for such a long wait! Life's been busy. But I'm sure ALL of you know what that's like. I've also had a minor case of writer's block, therefore, added on top of the hardness of life so far, equals to you, my dear readers to wait longer for the upcoming chapters. I have dedicated this chapter to MultiplePersonality because she was the one who pushed me to upload! Well, enough of my ramblings, here is chapter four! :D

Chapter Four: Last Monday Night

   It was the first day of school. The light emanating from the large window that was overlooking the lake. The early morning sun shining brightly into the large girl's dormitory. In it, the silent buzz of the girl's gentle slumbers still echoing through the huge dorm. If you were to enter the silent dormitory, then you would realize that every girl in their was asleep in an awkward position on a certain new girl's bed. All but one. That one girl just happened to be the very girl who the girls were comforting the night before. The girl's eyes were still wet from the tears she had shed all night. Her eyes were red from staying up all night, and from crying. Her cheeks were puffy and wet, similar to her eyes. Her glasses tilted awkwardly on her nose. Wet, from the tears. Her striking brown eyes changed incessantly, from brown, to grey, to red, then back to her natural brown. She carefully and silently wiped her eyes, attempting to look as strong as she possibly could at that moment. She carefully sat up, gazing down at her bed and the floor to all the girls who were kind and caring enough to drop by and comfort her. She looked down, racking her mind to remember the names of all those girls. Beside her, whose head was once on her shoulder, was of course the one and only, Hermione Granger. How could she not remember the girl who looked so much like herself? She turned her head to her right, to see the beautiful and sassy, black girl she knew and loved (Too much? Should I have said African-American? Wait. They aren't American. O.O). Angelina Johnson.

Man, that girl was beau-ti-ful! the girl, Ariana thought in her mind. She secretly wished she was more like her actually. Confident, sporty, beautiful, kind, caring and of course sassy. She had gotten to know Angelina over the one night. Ariana then looked at the red-headed girl right behind her. Ginny Weasley. She was so sweet. Sighing at the thought, Ariana quietly hopped off her four-poster bed and tip-toed to her trunk, to grab her robes. She then skipped off towards the bathroom and thought of the night she had. 

                                                                *Ariana's Point of View*

   I hung my head lowly on my shoulders. What a stupid thing I did. Making myself so hateful that this Violet character would hate me. I sighed once more and turned on the shower, allowing the hot water to fall freely onto my petite body. I closed my eyes and thought of the night I just had.

                                                                                 FLASHBACK

   "Come on Ana! You can't let Violet get to you in just one day!" Hermione cried as she put her hands on her hips somewhat like a motherly way. My tears were seemingly getting more worse by the second. It was about 12:30 in the morning by that time.

"Yeah! I mean come on Ana, if you were to send a letter to your brother and ask him to transfer you to another school after, or if Vi keeps this up, like everyday for a month or so, then yeah, that would be totally understandable! But now? When we haven't even gotten to know you yet?"  Ginny said pleadingly. All the girls turned and stared at Ginny with their mouths slightly agape. Who knew that Ginny was so deep?

"What?! Just because I'm a third year doesn't mean I'm not mature enough to say big speeches like that! Humph!" Ginny said as she plopped down onto her bed, which just so happened to be beside my bed. The girls shook their heads and turned their attention back on me. Yet, my tears were not going to stop. They continued to fall down the side of my face tear after tear.Things were quiet for about twenty minutes before Katie said someting.