[8] Part Two: They're Coming

Chapter Eight: Part Two: They're Coming

   The next day was unexpected. Although I knew that my old school would be visiting Hogwarts, I never knew, or frankly cared that another school was visiting as well. Everyone thought that tonight would be just an ordinary night. You know, get dinner, stay up all night finishing homework, then ending up falling asleep at their desks, only to wake up the next morning to repeat the same thing later on in the day.

I walked down the seventh floor corridor with Hermione, down to the Great Hall for dinner. Click, clack, click, clack! Went our feet as we walked silently down the moving staircase. Sudenlly, a war broke out, and we were speaking about Hogwarts stereotypes, and how some stereotypes can be displayed in their work. Yeah, we're sort of mad like that. We were in a heated debate on how Slytherins get treated with much more respect in Professor Snape's class.

"Well Ana, he has been rejected the role of Professor of the Dark Arts every time." Hermione said simply.

"Yes, but how does that allow the Slytherin's  to be treated with more respect than all of the other students in the school? Wouldn't make more sense for Professor Snape to treat the students with at least some respect, and treat the other professors who get the role of Professor of the Dark Arts with no respect, other than the students?" I rebutted.

"Well, that's the thing! He does do that. Well, not treating the students with respect, but treating the Professor who teaches the Dark Arts with no respect at all what so ever." Hermione replied with a smile on her face.

"But what I'm trying to say is that Slytherins shouldn't be allowed to be treated differently tha- Wait. Something is wrong. Something feels really wrong." I turned my head back and forth, searching the corridor for any sign of eerie-ness. Hermione put her hand on my shoulder.

"Ana, there's nothing there. Just like before. I think you should see Madame Pomfrey, Ana. I think you're just tired from the extra homework Snape gave us. Come on, let's just hurry over to the Great Hall before we're late." Hermione reasoned. I arched my left eyebrow at her, my mouth slightly agape. I moved in closer to Hermione.

"Do you not remember what happened just a couple of weeks ago?" I whispered.

"Ana, we've been over this! I told over and over that the person creepily lurking around school grounds could have just been a professor or something." Hermione put a lock of her hair behind her ear.

"Explain why they showed each other their left fore-arms then!" I pointed to my left arm in the process. Hermione bit her lip in a thinking manner.

"Oh I don't know!" Hermione exclaimed. I clapped my hand over her mouth. She removed my hand from her mouth.

"But there is a logical explanation as to who and what they were doing." Hermione shoved me, sticking her tongue out and laughing. I frowned somewhat.

"How do you still not believe that...you-know-whats were on Hogwarts grounds? I mean it has been done before right?" I sighed, looking at her desperately. There was definitely something going on, and I wanted to know what. I am certain, absolutely certain, that deatheaters were on Hogwarts grounds. Why was that so hard to believe?! Well, considering the fact that nobody else realizes, or rather knows that I have the power to-

"Seriously Ana? You still haven't found out how they actually got onto Hogwarts grounds?" I shook my head.

"Didn't they apparate or something like that?" I scratched the back of my neck. Hermione slapped her hand to her forehead.

"No! They got here through a secret passage way that leads out to Hogsmeade! I swear Ana, I thought that we informed you about this a week ago!" Hermione exclaimed slapping her hand to her forehead.