[9] Part Three: They're Coming

Author's Note: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and its' characters all belong to Miss. J.K. Rowling. I only claim my characters! :D

Chapter Nine: Part Three: They're Coming

   "ARI! ARI! ARIANA!" Sobbed a crying voice from beside me. My eyes slowly flitted open. The reminisce of my dream slowly drifting from my mind as the voice shook me awake. I smiled as I took in what was happening around me. It was probably around midnight, as I could see from the windows that it was pitch black outside.

"Are you okay Ari?" A soft, yet worried voice spoke above me. I turned my head to see Hermione standing beside my bed, with her cheeks a blotchy red tinted colour. Was Hermione crying?

"Yeah. My head hurts a ton, but I think I should be okay." Hermione sighed in relief as she put her head in her hands."Thank goodness Ari, because when you fell and hit your head in the Great Hall, you gave everyone a right scare! Are you sure you're okay?!" Hermione asked me once again shaking me as she spoke.

"I'm fine, H." I lied easily. I was okay physically, however my dream. Was it a sign? Was it a way to warn me about Lord Voldemort's return? Or, was it just my fear of He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named? Hermione's expression softened at my words. I smiled, did she really look past my act?

"Hey H,"  "Yeah Ari?" Hermione nodded. Should I tell her? She is one of my closest friends. But would she be ready to face the consequences of knowing this as well? But what if she changes the future? I've seen this happen before with my mother. When you change the future by telling others about the future, and they do something about it, there's no way to change it to how it was supposed to be. Not even with a time turner. I bit down on my bottom lip hard, contemplating as to what I should do. I sighed. I knew what I had to do.

"H, wh-wh-what time is it?" I mentally slapped myself for not telling her about my dream.

"It's nearly 1:00am, Ari. You've been passed out for a while." Hermione answered simply. "Is everyone in the common room or something?" Hermione bit her lip, looking away casually. I arched an eyebrow at her. "Hermione, where is everyone?" I asked her again slowly. "I have no idea who you are talking about." Hermione replied all too quickly. I smirked as Hermione slowly began to walk out of the Hospital Wing.

"Hermione, get back in here." I pointed to beside my bed. She sighed as she trudged over to my bed. "Good. Now, I am going to ask you one last time H. Where is everyone?" I questioned her slowly. "And why, pretell should I tell you where everyone is, seeing as you are incapable of leaving your bed, while I have the freedom of walking away from you as quickly as possible?" Hermione reasoned. I smirked. "Oh, I don't know. It seems as though you have forgotten one tinsy tiny detail." "And what would that tinsy tiny detail be?" Hermione questioned me calmly. "Oh, you know, the detail where me and Fred saw you sneaking out of the common room after hours, therefore possibly ruining the chance of you to be a prefect next year." I crossed my arms victoriously as I waited for Hermione's response. Hermione's mouth opened, as though she wanted to retaliate. However, she closed it in a stubborn motion. She shut her eyes hard.

"Fine. I'll tell you. But you have to promise not to tell anyone that I told you." Hermione told me strictly. I nodded. "Good. Now, where is everyone, H?" she sighed. "After you became unconscious, Fred and George took you here, to the Hospital Wing, I was forced to stay in the Great Hall however, because Fred forced me to sit down." I nodded. "When Fred and George took you here, Madame Pomfrey told them that they couldn't stay here because of the visiting schools. So, when Fred and George came back to the Great Hall, Dumbledore was giving a speech to the school about the visiting schools. Durmstrang and Beauxbatons were the visiting schools, as you know. So after the arriving ceremony however, two Beauxbatons girls were lost and they needed two people to take them back to the Ravenclaw Common Room. So when the twins saw them, the twins escorted them back to the Ravenclaw Common Room. The two French girls also said something about finding an Arienna and an Arana but they got distracted by the twins. They were only about ten metres away from the Ravenclaw Common Room, so I don't understand why they needed help" Hermione told me quickly. My eyes widened. Only two girls ever pronounced my name as Arienna and Arana.