[5] Are You Mad?!

Author's Note: Hey my awesome readers! I would just like to thank everyone who has read "You Are My Everything" right now because "You Are My Everything" has reached more than 1,000 views! Once again, you guys are awesome! Now, I am sorry to report that this chapter is a short one, but in my humble opinion, I think it's adorable! Well, I hope you guys enjoy it! :D

  The Great Hall was a loud, buzzing and cheery place. Well, at least that's what I thought when I first entered the Great Hall. I had walked myself down to breakfast because certain people were still passed out on my bed from last night's...event. I had only gotten lost a few times trying to navigate my way through Hogwarts. Man, was this school BIG! I thought in my head. And it was true. What git decided it would be funny to make a secret passage way that made the person go outside?! It was a good thing I woke up early that morning. As I walked into the Great Hall towards Gryffindor table, I got the usual cat-calls and wolf-whistles that idiotic gits would call. When I made my way to Gryffindor table, I took a seat next to Fred and George.

"Morning Ari." Fred smiled brightly. He turned his attention to me.

"Morning Fred." I said smirking at George. Fred threw a piece of his toast at his twin.

"OI!" George exclaimed. Then he saw me. Then he smiled brightly and greeted good morning. Violet, who was sitting across from George gave me a menacing look. Oh man, if looks could kill, I'd be dead faster than you could say Hufflepuff. I turned my attention back to Fred.

"So what happened last night after I left to.....sleep." I asked Fred trying to hide the fact that I spent all night last night crying. I grabbed a few pieces of toast and some bacon.

"Ari, I know you didn't sleep all night last night." Fred whispered to me so then only I could hear.I was about to ask Fred as to how he knew that when Ginny interrupted me.

"Ana! Angelina told me that you promised to go to sleep last night!" Ginny, who was sitting across from me whispered furiously. I opened my mouth to retort when Professor McGonagall shoved a time table in front of my face.

"Your time table Miss. Cruz." she said simply. I took out the piece of bacon in my mouth and scanned my time table. I smiled. Half my classes were advanced. I turned to Angelina who had just sat down in front of Fred and smiled once more.

"What do you have first period?" I asked her eagerly.

"Huh? Oh yeah, right. School." she said glumly looking down at her time table.

"Uh, DADA."  she replied simply. My smile disappeared from my face.

"Second?" I asked sadly. So what if my first class isn't with Angelina? I still should be okay.

"Transfiguration."

"Third?"

"Free period."

"Fo-" But I didn't get to finish my sentence.

"Just pass me your schedule." Angelina said outstretching her arm. I obliged.

"Seriously? Just ONE bloody class together?" Angelina exclaimed angrily.

"What?! Well, what class?"

"History of Magic." she said with distaste. I turned and faced Fred.

"What about you Mr.Weasley?" I asked attempting to sound strict.

"Well, Miss. Cruz, I have half of my classes with you today." he replied adorably.

"The only problem is, is that you take too many advanced classes." he anounced like a professor.