Chapter 6

Copyright 2014 © 1Dinspiredxx

“Who was that?” someone said behind me once I left the bakery.

“Oh god Harry, you gave me quite a scare. I thought you were some bloody murderer or something.” I said kind of relieved.

“Well, who is it?” Harry said smirking. “Is he your boyfriend or something? If he is, don’t worry, I won’t tell Lou.” He said loud-whispering.

“He was my boyfriend.” I said emphasizing the ‘was’. “We were the best of friends before he became my boyfriend. We both realized we were in love with each other and all that romance book cliché stuff. We were together for about two years when we realized that we were better off as best friends, that we were not working out and that there was no spark anymore. Now, we’re the best of friends.” I said.

“Oh. So you still like him?” he asked me.

“No. Well, I don’t think so. But you know, I can’t help but still feel something for him, he is, was, after all my first love. I can’t take that away anymore.” I said. “But if you ask me if I would still get back would him, I wouldn’t.” I said

“Oh. Why? Is it because you’ve fallen for a certain Mr. Tomlinson?” he asks me cheekily.

“Maybe.” I admitted to him and myself, which surprised me as much as it did him. “But I’m not sure if I want to entertain these feelings. I don’t want to fall deeply. I don’t want to hurt because as mean as it may sound, I know he will hurt me. I don’t want to open myself up to him. But Harry, please don’t tell anyone, especially Louis.” I said.

“Don’t worry, I won’t tell. But Trix, I think that you should give him a chance. Despite Louis being like that, which I’m sure that it’s not really him, he’s a really good person. He’s going to be good for you.” Harry said.

“Don’t worry, I’ll take in what you said. But as of now, I still won’t open up. I’m not ready.” I said. Why I admitted something even I admitted to myself just now, I don’t know. What I’m sure of is that I’m pretty messed up right now.

“Okay. Let’s go. I’ll bring you home.” Harry said, in which I gave him a nod.

It’s gonna be one restless night for me tonight.

Louis POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Maybe Harry cooked already. I sat up and looked at the other side of my bed expecting to see Trixie sleeping, but I see and empty space, which has been made.

I go down the stairs expecting to see Harry cooking the pancakes, and again, I don’t see him anywhere. I only see a stack of pancakes ready with a note on the table which says, Went to the new bakery about 15 minutes away. I’m not sure when I’ll be back. See you soon, Boo. Love you. xx. – Haz.

Well, I’m not sure I want to stay home today so I changed into some jeans and a new shirt and got my Toms on and followed Harry to the bakery.

About 15 minutes later, I found myself in front of Noah’s Bakery and parked on the other side of the road across Harry’s car.

I was about to go in when I saw him looking intently inside the bakery. Without showing myself, I looked at the direction Harry was looking. What I saw surprised me.

I saw Trixie hugging this dude, who I may say is not that good looking and who looks so happy. Who the hell is that dude? When she hugged her, I saw a sparkle in her eyes that I’ve never seen. Is he her boyfriend? What the hell? Why would I care if she had a boyfriend or not.