Chapter 11

Copyright 2014 © 1Dinspiredxx

Trixie POV

I am currently freshening up for my ‘date’ with Louis. I know that this is just for show but I can’t help but make the best out of it. This is the only time where I get to really feel that Louis ‘cares’ about me. Maybe I won’t even be pretending tonight.

I was startled by the doorbell ringing. I wasn’t expecting anyone. If it were Louis or Haz, then they would have had a key and just let themselves in. Who could it be?

“Trixie! If you don’t let me in you won’t be presentable for your date tonight with Lou!” A familiar voice made me snap back to reality.

“Dani? Perrie? Why are you guys here?” I asked shocked to see 2 of my new closest friends. For the past few weeks before the wedding, they’ve been there to guide and help me. Taking time off from their busy schedules, with Dani’s dancing career and Perrie’s band.

“Well duh. We’re here to set you up for your date tonight. When we’re done with you, Lou will not know what hit him.” Perrie said entering the house with Dani trailing behind her.

“Well, make yourselves feel at home.” I told them sarcastically closing the door.

“Okay. We’ve only got 2 hours to fix you up so chop chop!” Dani said.

“You know I can always kick you guys out cause I can fix myself up on my own.” I told them pointedly.

“Well, you can. But then, you won’t have the perfect dress and shoes for your date.” Perrie said holding up a dress bag and a box of shoes.

They got me.

“Fine. I’ll let you guys fix me up. Just this once. I don’t want you guys to take a day off of your work just for me.” I told them.

“You know it doesn’t even matter to us Trix. You’re like a sister to us. And besides, I got a month off until a week after your wedding and Dani’s coach was sick today so they didn’t have rehearsals.” Perrie said starting with my hair while Dani was doing my make-up.

“You know, you guys are the best girl-friends I could ever have. Well, except for Noah, but I’m still not sure if I could count him in the ‘girl-friend’ club or the ‘boy-friend’ club.” I told them sincerely and they laughed about my Noah comment.

“You know you can tell us anything Trix. We know you haven’t got a lot of friends and we just want you to know that we’re always just a call away.” Dani told me.

“Awww. Guys. Don’t make me cry.” I told them holding in the tears.

“You definitely shouldn’t because I am working really hard on your make-up right now and if you ruin it, I don’t even know what I’m going to do with you.” Dani said in mock anger.

This is nice, just us girls talking about weird and random girly stuff. I’ve never had one of these in a long time. And maybe, maybe marrying Louis was one of the decisions I’ve done right.