Chapter 7

Copyright 2014 © 1Dinspiredxx

Trixie POV

I never thought that Louis could be that angry, especially toward his fans. I never expected him to react that way. I thought that he would just ignore what they would say because that’s what they said right? But I was completely wrong.

“YOU GUYS DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME AND TRIXIE! YOU DON’T DICTATE WHAT WE WANT FOR OUR PERSONAL LIVES! IT’S OUR LIVES NOT YOURS! I CAN DATE WHOEVER I WANT AND TRIXIE IS MY FIANCE AND THERE’S NOTHING ANY OF YOU COULD DO ABOUT IT! HATING ON HER WON’T MAKE ME LIKE YOU!” he screamed at them.

For the most part after Louis was done screaming the fans became quiet, even the lads who were already inside the studio stood there with their mouths wide open.

When Louis and I got inside, the other lads came to us and started firing a lot of questions at Louis.

“What happened? Why did you scream at them?”

“Are you okay? Did they say something personal?”

“You should’ve just ignored them, you know?”

“I guess they kind of deserved it. But why now?”

“Can you guys just leave me and Trixie alone for a sec, I need to talk to her.” Louis said calmly not answering any of the lads’ questions.

They all left without saying a word, but Harry took a second longer looking at me for reassurance that everything will be fine and I just nod slightly. Mouthing ‘it’s okay’ to him before he left.

Louis and I were now alone. He was breathing heavily as if he’d run a marathon.

“Are you okay, Louis?” I asked him, worried.

“I’m fine. It’s just that, I don’t want people talking about you that way. That you’re the reason why El and I broke up.” He told me calming down a little.

“But I am the reason, right? If I hadn’t come to your life, you and El would still be together.” I told him softly.

“No. You’re not the reason. I’ve just really wanted to break up with her for a long time. And I’m sure Harry or mum has already told you about why she was with me for that long. I want to protect this band, it’s what I’ve been dreaming about for years and more. I get to tour around the world with four of my best mates and I couldn’t have asked for anything anymore.

When she threatened all of our careers, I know I was gonna be stuck with her for a long time. Until I found out something against her and now we’re calling it even, that’s why I broke up with her, officially, this morning. And now that we are slowly becoming friends, I don’t want people to think that just because you’re the reason why El and I broke up. And I just wanted to know if you were okay? I know what they said out there were pretty harsh things and all the girlfriends, and in this case fiancé, have been through that but with you it was so much worse and I want to apologize on behalf of my fans.” He said making me completely gobsmacked.

I never expected him to apologize to me, especially for something that he didn’t do personally. When he said all those things to me, I knew that somehow he could trust me already and that I could trust him.

“I’m fine Louis, thank you for sticking up for me back there. But won’t your fans get mad at you?” I asked him.

“Nah, they think of me as the sassy one so it’s kind of expected of me to do that. But promise me next time Trixie, no matter what happens when someone insults you like that or even if they say some mean things about you, please tell me because I know that you don’t deserve any of those things.” He told me. His eyes look so genuine.