Chapter 14

Copyright 2014 © 1Dinspiredxx

Trixie POV

Inside the bedroom, Louis was standing in the middle of his family, his friends, my best friend, even Simon Cowell.

“Uhm, Louis, what is all this?” I nervously asked him.

When he wasn’t talking, I started to panic. I looked at everyone present. They were all smiling from ear to ear. Why are they so happy? Oh no. Maybe because they were happy that Louis is finally going to leave me. Maybe Harry and Zayn were just softening the blow of him leaving me for good.

I was interrupted with my inner ramblings when Louis finally spoke.

“Hey Trix, I asked everyone to be here right now because I want them and most of all you to know that I am sincere in what I’m about to say. First of all, I want to say that I’m really really sorry for of the crap I made you go through. You didn’t deserve any of that. I admit, when I was first told about the arrangement, I was beyond angry, I didn’t know what to do. I wanted to look for every loophole or reason for me to stop the arrangement. That is why I brought Eleanor that day during the dinner. I thought that she’d scare you away. But when I saw you I knew that you were the prettiest girl I’ve seen in my life.

The way the lads were talking to you, I knew that you’d fit in our long extended family right away. I didn’t know what was going through my head that time when I was so rude to you. I can honestly say that I was never rude to any girl, not even Eleanor, I don’t know what came over me that time. Maybe it was because I wanted to shove you away from me because I didn’t want to fall for you, so I forced myself to hate you.

Then that night when we had dinner and got engaged, when I was talking to Dani and Perrie, saying that I would never like someone like you, I regretted it immediately when you came out of the bathroom looking stunning. Then when we were talking during the dinner, I knew that I could never hate you. We had a lot in common, and you were very easy to talk to.

That morning after you and Harry came back from the bakery, I knew that I had to make amends and do something to make you really mine. So I asked you to start over and forget all of the bad things I did to you. And during the time when we were doing the whole wedding planning, as we got nearer and nearer to the wedding date, I knew that I would never regret my decision to make you mine.

Trust me when I tell you that the date we had yesterday was some sort of wake-up call for me to finally make things right, even if we agreed to be friends, I want all of this to be real, not just because of the arrangement but because we have real feelings for each other. I guess what I’m trying to say after this long speech is that I love you very much, Trixie Lowe, you don’t even know. You don’t have to say it back to me yet if you don’t want to, I’ll give you time.

But since I’m really really REALLY excited for our wedding, I have no heart to postpone it and I just really want to get married to you, I decided that this is the best thing that I can do for you.” he said. I didn’t even know I was crying until I tasted the salty tears on my lips. He said he loved me! He loved me. Louis Freaking Tomlinson LOVES me. Me, Trixie Lowe.

And as if his speech wasn’t enough. He stepped forward, from our now circle of friends, only 3 steps away from me and knelt down. I was so shocked that I didn’t even register him holding a velvet box with a beautiful ring in it. The ring was silver with a pink diamond in the middle with two smaller diamonds on each side of the pink ring.