Transformers 1st movie part

Prologue

          Before time began, there was the cube... We know not where it come from, only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how our race was born.

           For a time, we lived in harmony, but like all great power, some wanted it for good, others for evil. And so began the war, a war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death, and the cube was lost to their far reaches of space.

           We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home, searching every star, every world.

           And just when all hope seemed lost, a message of a new discovery drew us to an unknown planet called Earth...

          But we were already too late.

          In the middle east in the city of Qatar present day. A military base for was is there. A plane was transporting a group od military soldiers over to the base.

        "Oh, God, five months of this. I can't wait to get a little taste of home. A plate of mama's alligator's etouffee."

         The man sitting in front of him was African American with headsets in his ears.

        "You've been talking about barbecued 'gators and critters for the last two weeks. I'm never going to your mama's house,  Fig. I promise."

"But bobby, Bobby, 'gators are known to have the most succulent meat."

"I understand."

Fig continued and spoke in Spanish.

"English, please. English."

"I mean how many time have we..."

"We don't speak Spanish. I told you that."

They turned to the man next to fig.

"Why you got to ruin it for me, man? That's my heritage."

"Go with Spanish. Whatever."

"Hey, you guys remember weekends?"

"Huh? The Sox at Fenway."

"Cold hot dog and a flat beer."

"Perfect day."

"What about you captain? You got a perfect day?"

"I just can't wait to hold my baby girl for the first time."

"He's adorable..."

"That's too...."

"Shut up!"

The plane landed as they all got off a settled. Two black marine officers were on the makeshift court.

"Hey, I'm ready to do this."

"Hey, any of y'all grow some balls, come see me on the court, man."

"Hey, hey!"

"Watch this crossover, baby."

"Like Jordan in his prime, pushing through the front line."

A buff male walked to where the men were taking showers.

"Step aside, ladies."

"Oh, man. What?"

A boy in Arabic clothes ran over to where the captain sat taking notes.

"Lennox!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

He gave Lennox the bag.