Chapter 5

"I have the glasses. Just in case anything happens. I mean, I've never heard of Sector Seven. Didn't even see the government mention them.."
I soon paled seeing the helicopters and the cars. I yelped as Ironhide transformed while holding me and drove off locking the doors.
"No! No! SAM!!! MIKAELA!!!"
I screamed slammed into the windows and sat down crying. I was worried for my brother and for my closest friend Mikaela. The others were talking through the radio.
"I hate you Ironhide... I hate you for taking me away from my family. They better be all right! I swear if I don't see him again-"
I yelped as a seatbelt slapped me as I stared at the radio and punched the headboard.
"You did not just slap me with your seatbelt!"
He sighed softly.
"I can't believe I'm doing this. I'm doing this for your safety."
I screamed as gas filled the car and I coughed. I didn't know what he was doing.
"Ironhide! What are you... doing..."
I soon fell asleep.
"Sleeping gas. It's for your own sake Serenity... I'm your guardian. And I promised Optimus that I would protect you.
-------------------------------------------------------
I slowly woke up with a horrible headache as the sun killed my eyes. I soon gasped and stood up but failed and landed on my knees. The Autobots looked at me. I walked away from them and looked out at the land.
"Oh God Sam.... I'm sorry... I failed..."
I heard the others talking and turned around glaring.
"Please, let this work."
He had the glasses. I glared at Ironhide.
"That's it! I'm letting Ratchet be my guardian! He's better than someone who would knock me out with sleeping gas and steals from me!"
I marched to Ratchet as I was done with Ironhide. And he didn't say a word.
"Fire it up, Optimus."
A blue holograph of the earth appeared.
"The code. The code on these glasses indicates the All Spark is 230 miles from here."
"I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize."
I looked at Ratchet as he said that.
Ironhide was nodding his head.
"They must know it's here, as well."
I crossed my arms.
"How would they. We have the glasses. They've never seen it-"
I paled as a memory hit me.
"Her cellphone... her cell phone was destroyed during the battle with the cop car and Ironhide... The phone is a con."
They all looked at me. Then jazz spoke up.
"What about Bumblebee?"
I looked up at him.
"Can he be my guardian? At least he cares about his teammates!"
I was picked up by jazz.
"Your cool with me."
He then continued on with before.
"We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!"
"He'll die in vain is we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want."
I glared at prime...
"Why are we fighting to save the humans?"
I glared at Ironhide.
"Okay. Ignore the human of the group. I understand."
"They're a primitive and violent race."
I glared.
"I'm only violent when I get ticked off! Not to mention, unlike you guys we actually have feelings! Like jazz up here has feelings! You're just as cold- hearted as the Decepticons!"
Optimus turned to look at me and then back at Ironhide.
"Were we so different? They're a young species. They have much to learn. But I've seen the goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the Cube. If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest."
I looked at him dead in the eye.
"You would kill yourself for the sake of us...? Why? I mean..."
I sighed softly and ran my fingers through my hair as they stared at me.
"How did you know that...?"
I shook my head.
"I don't know okay? It just came in my head..."
Ratchet spoke while looking at me.
"The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both."
"A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet."
I looked at them.
"What is the Cube was slammed into the enemy's spark. Wouldn't that be suicide for the victim?"
Optimus shook his head.
"We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes."
I looked at him and sighed.
"You have made no mistake! You have helped us so far! It's humans who are making the mistake."
He looked at them and then at me.
"It's been an honor serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!"
"We rolling!"
I yelped as I was picked up by Jazz as he transformed and I was inside his car. I sat in silence until we were making it to the place.