Age of Extinction. Part 4

Bee waited and told me that Cade had something to show us all. I got out of the car.

"I hope Ratchet is alive... I swear... I never got to tell him I loved him.."

Optimus looked at me as we soon watched the video. I covered my mouth. Ratchet was the first one to die on the screen as tears fell down my face as I fell to my knees.

"No..."

"This drone I stole recorded footage of an Autobot raid. It's in pieces, but watch what happens here."

I watched another get shot.

"Oh, that's leadfoot."

I stared. He was a wrecker who helped in the battle of Chicago.

"No... no no no..."

"They rip him apart."

"Savages."

"And later on this truck comes and picks them up. KSI. Kinetic Solutions. Defense, aerospace, government contracts. They designed this drone."

"So these government guys just hunt you down, and then pass you off to this KSI?"

I was shaking as I slowly stood up and my bangs covered my face. I moved them showing anger as my gun transformed in my hand as I pointed it at the mountain.

"I will kill every person who killed Ratchet."

I shot a giant hole into the cliff and stood there glaring.

"The company is headquartered in Chicago.

That could be where they were taken."

"No way to get inside without a battle."

"Well, what if you had some human help?"

I looked at Cade.

"Let's do it."

I looked at Optimus.

"Autobots. I have sworn to never kill humans."

"Big mistake."

Hound an I said at the same time. I cracked my knuckles.

"But when I find out who's behind this, he's going to die."

I went to bed after that and slept as the sparks spoke to me. I needed to find a way to bring them back... somehow.

I sighed as I practiced in my human form with my own weapons. I had a dummy set up and was hitting it with a sword. A katana. I practiced until I had to take a break. I started working out by going up and down the stairs of the church we were in.

"Serenity. Don't you ever take a break."

I walked over to Cade and slammed my hands onto the table.

"There will be a fight. So I'm preparing."

I went to work out again as I soon sat down and meditated to calm my mind. I used someone who was alive in KSI. I gasped as I smiled.

"Yes! Wait a second. Brains? Oh you poor thing. Are the humans keeping you trapped. How are you not dead?"

He smiled weakly and soon I heard guns clicked and turned to see all eyes on me. I walked around.

"Try to shoot me. I'm just a hologram."

I continued to walk around, taking in the surroundings. I glared at Megatron's face.

"Oh. You've made such a big mistake. Killing off my friends. And using parts like Megatron. Pathetic. I am so glad I'm an Autobot."