Transformers movie part 2

The loud voice of my teacher pulled me out of my thoughts. I didn't like him as he never helped us and just told us what to do.

"Ms. Serenity you're the last person to present your project. Are you ready?"

I softly nodded as I grabbed my papers and the glasses that gave me good luck and walked up. I was only in the 11th grade and I was finally turning 16. I had skipped freshmen year as to my scores on the explore test were pretty high. Others were afraid of my IQ for my age. I reached for the podium and cleared my throat for my project.

"Hello. In case you never knew my name is Serenity Wolf Witwicky. Today my project is of my family history but one man in particular. My great grandfather who's name is Archibald Witwicky. Now the reason behind this is because of what he did. When he was little he wrote in his journal that when he would grow older that he wanted to explore the unknown. Later in his life, he took the chance to achieve his dream. Archibald was able to save up enough money to buy a group, cargo, and ship with a bunch of husky's. He took the sailors and workers he hired to go to the frozen tundra of the north pole. Antarctica."

I paused as I was hit with a paper watt ball. Some people looked dead at the person who threw it as others gasped. I glared at the densest and stupidest human on the face of planet earth. I made a note that I should look up some curses to use on him.

"Silence. Continue Serenity."

I exhaled and went to continue again. But the bell rang as I exhaled as everyone packed up and left school. But I felt relieved that I didn't have to talk to a class anymore. I knew my teacher hated the bell so I turned to look at him.

"Can I send you an email about the presentation?"

My teacher stood up and gave me a post-it note. It said to not worry about it. I wasn't that surprised. My teacher was always nice to me about things because I was smarter than the others. It was easier for me to get my work done.

"Have a great summer. This is my last year so I hope you do good in your next grade."

I smiled happily and cheered and left the room and rushed to my cousin's car. He had earned it yesterday. I was giggling softly and soon saw Dad pull up in his vintage car and got in. I playfully glared at my older brother.

"I got it! All A+! I get an expensive car!"

I cheered happily as he scoffed. Dad messed up my hair a little rubbing it.

"Well. Come on. Where do you wanna go and get your car?"

I was trying to think of what to get... oh the many things! We passed so many cars but soon we were at a care dealership.

"I have always had my eye on that new GMC Topkick... The silver one. I really like it. Please!"

"Sure. You just love your trucks don't you."

I chuckled softly as I walked over to the newest one. As my father was negotiating with the dealer selling it to us, I noticed a weird symbol but I didn't care. We made it home as I parked it well. I grabbed a few things and called for Dad from the stairs.

"Hey, dad! Do you mind if I go riding?"

I always called my uncle 'dad' because my parents died. They died on the day of my birth. So Ron Witwicky was my adopted father.

"Nah. And this time you can go off of curfew. Just no drinking or tickets."

I nodded with a happy smile as I went riding and put gas in. At one point I fell asleep and a voice woke me up.

"Serenity...."

I was in a field with the moon above me. How could a voice wake me up? My car wasn't hit or anything. There were no cops. My radio was on. Wait a second I was outside of my car!?! I got up quickly and got in my car and left the place and made it home and went to bed.

"Ugh..."

I woke up the next morning and went to call my friends so we can hang out. Once they all agreed I quickly got changed into a cute outfit((pic up)). I soon looked over to see my car parked in the garden. I rose a brow and heard the engine roar as it flew off to the road. I screamed at my family for help and strapped on my roller blades as my brother's car went after mine... with no one in it.

"Hey! Theif!!!! That's my car!"

Sam was riding my bike from my younger years at how pink it was. He came crashing down in front of his crush as I jumped over him.

"Nobody gets away from me after they steal! I'm going to kill you!"

I had a fire in my eyes. But I followed it until soon Sam and I went on the highway where homeless people usually lived under the overpass. I looked around for my car, Sam was looking for his, and both of us were pissed. I heard the sirens of a cop car and knew one of the family members must have called the police. I was started to calm down.

"Officer thank you so much for coming."

I went to walk over and Sam was going to bike away as the car door slammed open knocking Sam down. I quickly pulled Sam back and the car lights came on. I put my older brother behind me and he started to run as I fell back on the pavement and backed up as quickly as I could. I was screaming in fear and crying. But the worst things were yet to come. The right headlight poked out... it was covered in metal spikes. It came right up to my face. The other headlights went to Sam's face.
"Okay! What do you want!?"
I wanted to kill Sam for that. The car jitters into life and the doors come out and everything as it transforms. It stared right down at me and Sam as I cried out. Sam was the only one speaking.
"Oh, God, no! No!"
He went running and grabbed my arm sleeve dragging me with him. I was in complete fear and soon cried out in pain when I was let go and was kicked into a car hood and Sam landed on top of me. I heard some things break and scream in pain.
"It's a bad dream..."
The robot slammed its arms on both sides of the hood. It went close to sam's face as I went stark white.
"Are you username LadiesMan217?"
Sam was shaking in fear. I was afraid and was starting to loose my vision as it darkened.
"I don't know what you're talking about!"
It repeated the question again with more attitude. It went close to his face. I could see the red eyes... my blue eyes were filled with fear.
"Where is eBay item 2115? Where are the glasses?!"
I screamed as the arm slammed onto the hood and Sam slide down and ran. I didn't have the chance because I was hurt as I was grabbed by the con and I screamed in fear. The thing chased after Sam and would not stop holding me like a death grip. I paled seeing Mikaela and soon screamed as something slammed into the robot holding me as I went flying through the air.
"Bumblebee! Get them out of here!"
I screamed as the door opened and I landed on the back of Sam's car. Sam wouldn't stop screaming of the car going faster. I was holding my side where some glass was at. My vision soon darkened as I blacked out from blood loss.