The Mission

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and short chapters.

KHR IS NOT MINE (I'm not as creative as akira sensei)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
*Thought*
--Flashback--
(My notes)

》》》》》》》>3 <《《《《《《《

No One's POV;

The days has started as the sun rises from his slumber,but unfortunately our brunett didn't get his beauty sleep due to the endless paperwork.the dark circle under his eye becoming more visible.

"$hi*!How the h*ll can I get my sleep if these mountains won't shrink!!"he whine as his hand and eye continue its work.

but suddenly he stoped.a sheet of paper successfully make him stop thinking about his beauty sleep. "What's this?"he re-read the mission paper.

"hmm it's sound too suspicious.I don't think our normal subordinate can do this.. should I send one of the guardians?.... hmmm nah,it's too dangerous.should I reject it?.... but what if they really needed help?.."

the mission is asking to rescue a few human experiment that was kept down in an underground lab with a shabby shackle as their enterence.the sender of the request was anonymous.

it was written there that the human experiment subject were all kids.among 3 untill 10 years old.tsuna was in a dilemma whether he should accept it or not.the request it self was suspicious,who the heck would just put the name anonymous these days?

and the place was too weird.I mean,it was place near a town,screw that!It was near a mall that have an underground parking lot.are you telling me the lab was build where it can easily be found?

and it didn't state what famiglia conduct the experiment.the request it self was full of holes.

But everytime he re-read the word human experiment he just can't help himself from being filled with anger.the word itself can flashes all the memories his half mist guardian mukuro have bees through.the fear,the pain and the feeling of being so powerless.

he really doesn't want anybody to ever go through that again.EVER.

but a knock on the door snap him oh of his thought. "Yes?"he ask "bossu,it's me, May I come in?"chrome said "ah chrome.sure come in,come in"

he said as he hide the request paper in one of his secured drawer.the door was slowly being open from the outside

"bossu breakfast ready"

"oh ok..uh chrome where's John?"

"John-san is taking a day off,he wanted to visit his grandson in the hospital."

"His grandson is in the hospital?why?"

"A broken arm.he's fell from his bicycle near a cliff"

*I'll visit him later on*then he saw the stocks of paper works.*on second thought maybe I can ask people to send him a flower from me*he thought as he sweatdroped.

"bossu?"chrome ask when tsuna didn't say anything

"ah?oh yeah breakfast.Please wait a minute chrome"he said.he walk to the window and push it

"let's go for breakfast reborn"he said to none while smilling.out of nowhere reborn suddenly appear on the branch of the tree near tsuna's office Windows where he was standing.smirking as he tap his fedora

"tch,damn you and that demonic institution of yours"he hop in from the said window.

"correction it's hyper institutions" "meh G. Called it demonic institution"