The Lost Rain

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and you'll need tissue.

KHR isn't mine.(akira-sensei is a genius to make this awesome manga)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--Flashback--
-action-
(My notes)

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《

No One's POV;

Takeshi and tsuyoshi are sitting in a comfortable silence

When suddenly takeshi's tear started to flow slowly

Tsuyoshi notice it but choose not to ask

"How did you do it pops?how did you endure this painful feeling?" Takeshi ask with a tired voice.

"It's not simple I'm telling ya' "tsuyoshi let out a dry laugh

"As you know..I was once a freelancer hitman.I have a partner and that was your mom.. we've been together for so long that I don't even bother to remember...."he took a deep breath

"When we finally got you, we retired from that world and use my sword skill to open a sushi shop.we thought that we could live like a citizen if we move far enough... "

"But a human could never run from their sin....one of our former enemy attack our house while I was out buying groceries.and coincidently your mother was injured...she sacrifice herself.... "

"When I got back and see what he did to your mother... I lost control..I beat that guy up so bad that he can't use his brain anymore. And when your mom left us she was on my lap..I can clearly see she slip out of my grasp... "he look at his clenching palm

"The feeling of couldn't do anything,the regret of not coming early enough.the guilt of leaving both of you... I.... I can't even describe how suffocating it was"

"I can't even breath properly. And when you came out unharmed I was relief.I really was and still relief untill now"

"But at the moment my heart and brain are not in one piece.all I know that the pain in my chest is unbearable.I wish so hard that it was a nightmare.I was praying so hard that this is one of your mother's naughty prank."

"But I know, I know more than anyone that it wasn't.I know that my soulmate will never show her beautiful eyes ever again.her naughty pranks, I will never be trapped again... and mostly her smile and love... I can never see nor felt her love ever again"a drop of tear flow down tsuyoshi's face.

"The feeling of lost and empty fill my heart.the partner who always stay by my side no matter what has left me..."

"The pain is just unbearable takeshi.it have no cure..even if you try to be numb you can't... you can't blame anyone other than yourself for not being by their side....it feels like the whole world is trying to crush your whole being.your heart,your lungs,your brain...."

"But thanks God,kami-sama didn't take you away from me. You are my only strenght,my polar of sanity,my one and only sunshine.you are the evidence of my love with your mother.you are always beside me.I was so thankful to tsuna when he saved you.when the school called me and told me what happend my heart nearly stoped."

Takeshi lean on his father shoulder

"But pops..if the pain has no cure how am I gonna survive life with the pain?"

Tsuyoshi smile."you won't feel the pain your whole life.like mine,your existance itself lighten it.search for yours"

"No one can replace hayato pops.. you know that..."