The Drifting Cloud

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and you may need a few box of tissue.

KHR is NOT mine (I'm too stupid to create something awesome)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--flashback--
-action-
(My note)
" nice "
"evil voice

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

No One's POV:

Kyoya with a serious face walk along the hall in the Vongola mansion.

He had only left tsuna in his room, only after forcing the weaken, broken sky of his to sleep and rest...

His face turns dark. Whoever is the mastermind that causes him to loose his precious one and make his sky like that will pay. They will pay severely. And even if his sky wont be happy with the pay they'll receive he will do it

The bastard deserve more than just die painfully.

He suddenly stop on his track

Cough

Cough

He covers his mouth as he cough and take a greeedy deep breath in.

He look at his palm and saw the hot, red liquid.

With indifferent face he wipe the liqud with his handkechief.

As he took out the cloth something fell of his chest pocket.

Kyoya's eyes turns warm as he saw a pocket watch.

It was tsuna's gift to them the guardians during his birthday. Funny isn't. It was his birthday yet he was the one giving others presents. He says it was his gratitude for them for staying by his side for years.

They treasure the pocket watch more than anything and no ones are allowed to touch them unless they are tsuna or other guardians.they always keep it in their chest pocket and keep it near their hearts.

He first wipe his hand then took the watch, look at the picture inside and keep it back.

He headed straight to his lair to meet with kusakabe.

They found a lead.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■■

- KYOYA'S PERSONAL LAIR-

kyoya walk in after scanning his vongola ring as the recognition item

"Kyo-san" kusakabe greets

"Hn. Talk" he continue to walk

"We trace the poison Ryohei-san found and search through the base that both Ryohei-san and Chrome-san found and found nothing that is important. We work together with the Vindice to recognise the night flame and along with tabloit-san and kawahira-san to discuss of the flame owner"

They enter Kyoya's office and continue their talk

"From the vindice data other then them there is no one in the mafia have the night flame, but they had sense that since a few month ago there had been a new night flame holder appear out of no where. They couldn't properly trace down this person as he or she had only use the flame only a few seconds or that they have some device that block the vindice from detecting them. After analsing with tabloit-san and kawahira-san they had notice that the flame is more corrupted than the vindice and more wild. Deducing from it, they conclude that the owner of the flame is no older than 20 but the strenght of the flame is quite strong"