The Song

Warning;horrible grammar, wrong spellings,you really3 will need some tissue and short chapter.

For the video above. Uhhh.. its better if you play when the que I'll put. It sound better and make sense.

"Japanese"
"Italian"
Singing
Flashback
-action-
(My note)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No One's POV;

The news about the last vongola guardians death spread like wind.it shook the mafia world that the seven monster of the mafia world are all dead.

The alliance family of vongola grief and morn for the lost while their enemies were celebrating it.
As soon as the news heard by Dino,Enma and Byakuran, along with their guardians they rush to the vongola's HQ.

With the intention of aiding them if the enemy take advantage of their death

As soon as they arrive (they arrive at the same time) they were a step too late.

They saw a lot of unconscious mafiosi body on the floor.

"Tsuna!"they called.

When suddenly blurs of black flash and a group of black suit with white mask appear infront of them.

The guardians / bodyguard protect their respective boss.

All the bosses release their boss aura "state the position of Vongola Decimo"

None of them flinc but they kneeled

"We are the black troops personally under Lord Decimo. Our Lord have wish for us to bring you to him" one of them said.

"Ho~ho~? And how are we suppose to make sure of that?" Kikyo

The one that spoke just now stand up and took something out of his pocket.

He open his Palm and reveal one of the guardians pocket watch that they treasure dearly.the watch that tsuna design and gave them personally as a thanks for staying by his side.

The pocket watch has never being touch by anyone .not even their trusted person.they always keep the watch close to their heart.even reborn...

They saw the watch and immediately know the owner of the watch.

The guardians / bodyguard nod and move away so their bosses can follow the black troops.

Seeing the guardians reaction, the black troop stand up.they surrounded them, while the one that hold the pocket watch stand in the middle of the circle.

A black portal appear beneath them and

Zush

They are gone

"What the h**l? How did they vanished like that?! " a voice appear suddenly.

It was an enemy spy who's searching for the entrance to the vongola HQ.

"Merda! What am I suppose to tell boss now?!" He said as he scratch his head roughly

"Easy....you don't " a voice appear behind him. He turn only to saw one of the black troop before falling unconscious

-BACK TO THE BOSSES-

The Shimon,Cavallone and Gesso re-appear in the middle of one of the living room in the HQ.

The main enterence of the HQ are hiden by one of the man that work under mukuro and chrome.

"That was fun~"Byakuran said as he eat his marshmallow