Missing Item

Warning; horrible grammar, wrong spellings and you'll need tissue.(not i m this chap)

KHR isn't mine.(akira-sensei is a genius to make this awesome manga)

"Japanese"
"Italian"
--Flashback--
-action-
(My notes)

》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《

No One's POV;

Tsuna slowly eat the porridge hayato feed him.on his forehead was a cooling pad(you know what this is right?)his face was shaded with a few lines of light red.

"gomene hayato,I'm disturbing your work"he said guilty"nonesense,taking care of you is also my job jyuudaime"he said smiling trying to comfort his beloved sky.after he finish eating,tsuna get out of his bed. "Where are you going jyuudaime?"hayato ask.tsuna smile at hayato."I need to finish up those paperworks,I've been slacking of for a few days"John enter the room to take the tray.hayato shook his head slowly and walk up to tsuna

"no need to jyudaime"he push tsuna slowly toward his bed."you have to fully recover before doing those work" "but.."he try to protest.

hayato took a seat at tsuna's feet.after tucking tsuna in his bed"jyudaime,do you remember the time we watch the firework display in namimori?"

Tsuna nod.

"do you want to watch it again?we were planning to bring you to a firework display tomorrow night."

"Really?"tsuna ask excitedly.

hayato nod "so you need to fully recover,then we can watch the firework display together"

"but,what about the works?"

"We'll do it.we can devide it uqually among each other"

"aren't I burdening you guys?"

"Not at all.all of us is excited to watch the firework together with you.the pineapples is really excited,cause its his first time,but he just won't admit it"he fake a sigh.tsuna chuckle softly as he imagine mukuro's face of denying.hayato smile hearing the chuckle.

"so you should rest and get well ok?"he said softly"um"tsuna nod.hayato tuck in tsuna's blanket.

he than play a soft tune using the piano inside tsuna's room.he always play the piano whenever tsuna have a nightmare or when he force tsuna to take a break from paper works or when tsuna ask him to play.of course tsuna can play the piano but he love it more when hayato play its.slowly tsuna sweep to dream land with the soft tune

After making sure his beloved boss fell asleep,he slowly get out of the room.as he close the door seven figure stood in front of him."how's tsuna-nii?"lambo ask worried.

"he's already fell asleep.but he was worrying about the paperwork"

"boss.."chrome

"but I told him that we're gonna do all those paper works"he heard all of them groan

"don't worry I'll do 20% of it.I'll make souma to bake a cake for lambo and chrome,reserve a special soundproof and undestroyable room for kyoya and mukuro to have a friendly spar,arrange a spar between takeshi and squalo and ask spanner to build a boxing gola mosca for ryohei.deal?"he saw sparkles in their eye.

"sure/deal/um/EXTREAM/hn/kufufufu"they said.

hayato is very dependable now.he's being a good leader among the guardians.they really respect or acknowledged him as their leader after tsuna.and of course they won't admit it.they walk to tsuna office and took 10% each and hayato took 20%.and start working.hayato did his work properly.he do two work at once.while signing and reading the paper works,he arrange all the things he promise his comrade."come on squalo,a spar with takeshi"..... "thanks.next,spanner do you mind build a boxing gola mosca?"......."good thanks"and go on.

》》》Legit Time Skip《《《《

No One's POV;

Hayato slowly open his eye as he felt the heat of the sun rays on his face.he rub his eyes gently and look at the watch near his table.*7:50...a few more minute till breakfast ready*he thought.

He look at the stack of paperwork on his table and smile with a satisfied face.all those work is done and all the arrangement is already settled.

he stand up but imidietly fell down soon after"shit.looks like my leg is still asleep"he sat down

"what the.. my head felt heavier.maybe I should wait a few more minute" he dock to the wall and chill down for a few minute.

when he felt his leg back he slowly stand up and walk out of his office.he look around to see the mansion in chaos.

he pull one of the subordinate "hey you"

"master hayato!"the guy scream in Suprise.

"what with the ruckus?"

"Lord Decimo's glove,contact lens and head phone was stolen"

"HUH?!"hayato look suprise.

"this morning when Lord decimo woke up,he found out his things were missing.so now the whole mansion is searching for it."

hayato sigh*another trouble* he let go of the guy and headed to dining room.when he arrive the other guardians were there too

"hayato!"

"I'm sorry for being late jyuudaime"he bow a little

"it's ok.take a seat hayato"and he do as he told.

"what's wrong haya-chan?it's rare for you being late" takeshi wisper.

again hayato sigh "I woke up late.that's all"he whisper back.they eat their breakfast and walk separately.

Later on hayato wait for tsuna at the door.they have a meeting with bulone famiglia today,to talk about their peace agreement.

"sorry I kept you waiting hayato"tsuna came with John beside him carrying tsuna's briefcase.hayato smile signalling 'its ok' and they both walk to the limo

"have a safe trip my Lord,master hayato" John said when he close the door.

In the limo,the both of them were discussing about their work focusing,when suddenly the limo stopped in the middle of nowhere

"what's wrong Andy?"the driver turn and smirk.slowly he rise his gun and try to shoot tsuna.

but hayato protect tsuna and the bullet pierce through his shoulder

"hayato!"

"F**k!you're not Andy!jyuudaime out!"hayato destroy the limo door that was locked and push tsuna outside. And not surprisingly there were a few more people with guns surrounding their limo,

"SISTEMA C.A.I"he called right away when the enemy start shooting bullet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And stop.whoops,I have to stop.urgh it was suppose to be longer but to lazy and busy.. haihh.so see you again next time desu ^~^