Chapter 12

Shadow's POV

I woke up in quite a daze. Apparently Kota and Ish were afraid that I was gone forever. I didn't wake up when I was supposed to. I'm only half demon now. Ish has only been up for one day. I haven't seen Ish yet, but Satan said he is going to get him for me. He says we need to "seal the deal." I'm a little scared to be honest.

"You're alive," Ish says as he enters the room. His bedroom. Satan has given us our own room to share in Hell. He said that me and Ish are to be married soon. Kinda being pushy...but I can't argue with the Lord of Hell.

"Yeah. I'm very happy that I am," I whisper.

"I've missed you...so much." With long strides he walks up to me and kisses me hard on the lips. I, of course, kiss back. I know that it's time and I know I'm his soul mate. Demons are said not to have souls, but Ish is different. He's never had a soul, but now he finally does. Humans can't tell the difference.

He pushes me on to our bed and the black silk engulfs me instantly. This is the most comfortable bed I have ever layed on. As he climbs on top of me I feel my heart start to beat rapidly. Being a full on demon now, Ish can hear it. It makes him smirk. I blush a deep, crimson red as he looks into my eyes.

"I love you so much, Shadow."

"I love you too, Ish."

Soon we were stripped of our clothes and he trailed kisses down my body. His soft lips against my cold skin felt like pure bliss. He was about to enter me when I tried to get away. He pulled himself up and looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I've...I've never done this. I...I'm scared." I look down as I start to shake in fear that he'll laugh at me. But, he doesn't laugh.

"It's okay. I'll be gentle," he promises. I nod slowly.

He pushes slowly into me until he's halfway in. Then, he stops to let me get use to it. I scream out in agonizing pain as tears start to fall down my cheek. I have never felt so much pain. It was like I was being ripped in half. After a couple minutes I nod my head to let him continue. He pushed all the way in...not nearly as slow. But, it didn't hurt as much as the initial penetration. He stopped, but I urged him to go on. He went slow at first. Pushing in and out at a slow and graceful pace. He groaned in frustration at the slow pace, but I let out a small moan. He took this as a sign to speed it up. He started to go faster as he tugged at my hair causing me to moan loudly. He slams into me hard and fast as I arch my back, bucking my hips. As I did this I felt something tearing at my back. It was loud and it stung a bit. As I looked back I was stunned to see bright red wings. I looked down at my hands and saw they were claw like, but none of this could keep my attention. The only thing I could think about was how Ish felt inside of me. Pain and pleasure. Fire and ice. Oil and water. Heaven and Hell. I could only think about the need to release. And so I moaned his name as I cummed. He finishes of seconds later.

"I love you, my little fire boy," he said softly.

"I love you too, my prince." With that he kissed my lips gently and we drifted off to sleep.

Kota's POV

It's official. Shadow is alive and is a full demon by now. Him and Ish will get married. They'll rule Hell together and live happily. They are so lucky.

I just get to sit here and be lonely. I get to be forever alone.I can't be with Jake now. He's human. Demons are meant to own humans, to enslave them...not to love them.

"You could always be with me," says Blood as he enters my room.

"I told you I would never be with you, Blood. I meant every word I said. I love Jake. Do you really think I'd forgive you after what you've done to him?"

"Do you really think I ever listen to you? No. I don't care. I'm a son of Satan."

"You are only his second son. Ish is the one who will becone king. If he even dies Shadow would be the one to rule. They are getting married you know."

"I'll still a prince. I'm only one year younger than Ish. Anyways, this is all beside the point. You are mine."

He gets me pinned down to the bed before I have a chance to respond. His lips are on mine, but I don't give in. I struggle beneath him, which just seems to piss him off even more. So, he chokes me until he thinks I'm "unconscious". But, I'm not. As soon as he lets go I push him so hard he hits the wall across the room.

"You'll pay for that, Kota. Believe me you'll pay," Blood growls angrily. Then, he storms out of the room. He slams my door on the way out.

Sigh. I do not want to live with him. Sadly, now that I'm a demon, I have to. Especially now that the war is going to be going on.

Blood's POV

He thinks he can just get away with disgracing me! That fool. I'm royalty. He's always known that, yet he treats me with such disgrace. Hmph. He's going to regret that...when I put his love down into his grave.

Too bad he'll go to Heaven when I kill him. Stupid angels. But...Ash is going to burn out quite quickly. The touch of a demon is deadly to angels. He's been exposed to Ish's touch, Kota's touch...even my touch. Soon that annoying little brat will be dead.

I wonder. Where do angels go when they die? I guess that would be easier to answer if I knew what kind of angel he was. Is he an angel of the dead? Or is he a human granted the angel status...still yet to die? That what also affect the level of deadlyness that a demons touch is. Fuck! A demons touch is nothing to an angel of the living! The only thing poisonous to them is actual poisonous things. Dammit.

Ish's POV

*Day before the war*

"Okay! The Angels have called for war tomorrow back in our hometown. But, we need to infiltrate their home base."

"But...they're home base is in Heaven," Kota says.

"I know. But, we need to infiltrate their base to check on Ash's status of health. You, me and Blood have all affected him hopefully. If what Blood says is true. Shadow!" I say.

"Yes?" he responds.

"You will infiltrate. Take Kota with you so-"

"Why should he get to go with him? I know way more about-" interupts Blood.

"I don't care, little brother. I don't need you personally trying to get back at Jake. Shadow, you go with Kota and take a sample of Ash's blood, bring it back for Blood to study. If he sees any level of demon poison in him you will go back to poison him. Kota will be your backup." They nod. "Go now." They leave quickly leaving me with my brother.

"You dare demote me as your little brother? I have been a demon far longer than you have! I deserve to be future king of Hell. I should be the army commander! I would use the whole army. Not just us few! Then, they'd lose for sure."

"You are my little brother! I am the oldest. You will follow my plan as I say! We don't need the whole army. We're going to win either way."