Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Picture of Jake

Jake’s POV

            I have no clue what these boy’s problems are. First off, who fucking cares if I’m emo! These boys are really pissing me off. What’s next? They gonna care about my sexual preference?

            “You both should get the fuck out of my face! I don’t know who this ‘Jake’ kid you think I am is, but I feel bad that he has shitty ass judgmental friends like you.” Then, I storm off…but I know exactly who Jake is. I had people staring at me a day. At least my teachers aren’t being so fucking stupid.

            By the end of school I was beyond annoyed. I just wanted to get home. I missed so the bus so I ended up walking.  A black mustang convertible pulled up next to me.

            “Hey, you want a ride home?” said a really cute boy. “Kristoff and Emi- ugh…mom and dad won’t be home tonight.” Mom and dad? Is this my adopted brother? He’s so fucking hott! Damn! The things I’d like to do to him.

            “Ugh sure…ugh.” What’s his mane? Ish you faggot! Oh! Let me go! You’re going to ruin everything with your gay emoness! No. This isn’t even you’re life!  “Thanks Ish,” I say with a smile.

            When we get home Ish gets in the shower. I sneak into his room and mess with his iPod. Dayum! He has good taste! I put on ‘The Untouchables’ by ‘BOTDF’. I put it on repeat, sing and dance.

Ish’s POV

            When I get out of the shower I hear music coming from my room.  I open the door to see him dancing and singing. When he turns around he looks at me and blushes.

            “You should leave. I need to get dressed,” I tell him. I was only wearing a towel around my waist. He walks toward me and I step to the side. I thought he was going to leave, but he didn’t. He shut the door and slammed me into it. Then, he kissed me hard on the lips.

            “Do you even realize how fucking hott you look?” he whispers in my ear. He nibbles on my ear and kisses around my neck. I gasp when he finds my soft spot. He smirks and bites me. I let out a low moan.

            He started walking backwards pulling me with him. Eventually, I was lying on my bed with him on top of me. He kisses me and bites my lip softly. I let him in and our tongues fight for dominance. He slides his hands over my chest. His soft touch made me moan with pleasure. Then, he was sucking on my tongue and I was on edge. As soon as he brushed his thumb over my nipple I flipped us over.

            “What are you doing?!” I yelled.

            “I want you obviously.” I was thinking to myself when I heard him mumbling. “Stay the fuck out of this Jake. I’m sick of you trying to control me. Well, I’m gay and there’s nothing you can do about it. I don’t care if you’re straight. This is my body. Please leave me alone….just this once.”  By now there were tears running down his face.