Chapter 5

Sorry for the long wait every one. This is only an idea Chapter. If you like it please tell me so with a comment. If you think there should be changes also comment. I really need your help readers. Anyways here it is. photo is of Shadow.

Chapter 5

Robbie’s POV

            What the fuck just happened? Ish Just totally blew up! We all looked at him with shocked expressions on our faces as he left.

            Ish: We need to talk

            Me: Okay…

            Shit. Talks are never good. What does he want? Maybe he just really hates that Kota kid. I can’t help but to worry. But I don’t have much time to do that as Ish finds me in the hallway and drags me into the bathroom.

            “We’re done,” he said simply.

            “Wha-Why?” I can feel the tears in my eyes.

            “I just don’t see my feelings for you ever going past like. You deserve someone who can fall in love with you.” I stare at him. “I still want to be your friend though,” he says with a small smile. I nod.

            “I’m okay. I get it. Friends for sure,” I say giving him a small hug. Then, he leaves. I go to my next class. Ish isn’t here. Skipping again.

            “You okay?” Jake asks me.

            “Well…Ish broke up with me, but I’m okay,” I say with a smile. Jake looked surprised. Kota just smirked.

Ish’s POV

            After I broke up with Robbie I went and met up Shadow. I bet Robbie didn’t even notice me take my keys out of his pocket. I’m that ninja. Me and Shadow got into my car and headed to my house.

            We went straight to my room and were just talking. He was a mystery. I guess he’s really uncomfortable with his life. He doesn’t like to talk about it. Maybe he just has trust issues.

            He’s beautiful. I love his eyes and pale skin. I kiss him and I practically melt. He kisses me back softly. This felt so much different than all the times I kissed Robbie. This was just…I couldn’t explain it.

            My door slams open and we look to see who interrupted us so rudely. It was Robbie, Jake and Kota. Robbie looks extremely pissed off and…frightened? Jake looks upset. Kota just smirks…like always.

            “Who’s this?” asks Robbie.

            “His name is Shadow. Now leave before I kick all of your asses,” I say. I glare at Kota.

            “You moved on pretty quickly. You’re really a little whore aren’t you? Bet that’s why your parents gave you up,” said Kota smirking. I get up and throw him to the ground. I punch him repeatedly. I choke him.

            “Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You don’t know anything you conceited little bitch!” I yell. I’ve lost all control. I’m throwing him all around the room. No one moved. They looked at me with terror filled eyes.

            “Ish. Stop,” says Shadow calmly. I pushed Kota to the ground. I walk to Shadow and wrap my arms around him. “Your eyes are blue?”

            Shit. My contacts fell out. My eyes are a really bright blue. Very unnatural. People loved my eyes…but they freaked some people out.