Chapter 5

(A/N) the outfits above is what Laura and Jasmine are wearing to the festival. (Laura's the one with the Ash shirt)

Jasmine's pov

Laura has been acting really weird all morning...idk why but she has not put her phone down for the last 30 minutes. Nash is texting me now great.

N: hey...how's Laura taking the news?
J: what news? She has been acted weird all morning...
N: go check Twitter.

I did what he said and the number one trend was "Ashton Irwin gets a girlfriend" omg now I understand.

"LAURA COME HERE" I yell at her and she does not move so I walk over to her.

Laura's pov:

I mean as long as he's happy...I guess it doesn't matter...I just wish he could be happy with me...

"What" I say to her

"I know what's wrong" Jasmine said but I didn't respond. "Btw you are also way better looking than that Alissa girl!" Jasmine said and I smiled. I'm not gonna let anything ruin today!

Nash's pov

Everyone thinks that I have a thing for Laura now...when I don't! Like idk I just danced with her. All I've heard for the last hour is

"I SHIP IT!"
"LASH FOR LIFE"
"YOU TWO DANCING SHOULD BE YOUR PHONE BACKGROUND, ITS ALL OVER TWITTER ANYWAYS!"
"EWW NOOOO SHES SO BAD LOOKING UGHHHH"
"I THOUGH HE WAS SINGLE?!"

I was so confused but then I realized...we were in public, and #lashdancing is the #5 trend...great. Everyone is sending hate to Laura now, she has enough on her plate right now, I gotta fix this.

"Hey everyone, please don't send hate to Laura! We don't not have a thing between us anyway." I tweeted out and everything settled down

Jasmine's pov

I decided I was going to wear the 1975 shirt other than my Nathan Skye's one cause it looked better. I really liked the way my outfit turned out, I hope Matt likes it too.

"ASHTON LOOKS SO CUTE IN THIS PIC RIGHT?!" I heard Laura scream to Nash and he just walked away. Idk wether or not to laugh or feel bad...laughing is always the better option.

Once we got into the car One of the radio stations was dedicated just for the festival so they played music from Melanie Martinez to The Wanted.

"SO WHAT IF IM CRAZY THE BEST PEOPLE ARE!" I heard Laura shout and I could tell Cam was getting mad again, so help me I'll hurt him if he says a thing to Laura.

All of a sudden glad you came started playing and I started freaking out

"IM GLAD YOU CAME IM GLAD YOU CAME" I shouted at the top of my lungs and the people in the car next to us looked at me like I was crazy...oops

"OMG EVERYONE SHUT UP THIS IS MY SONG!" Laura screamed and I could tell by the amount of times she played this song, it was amnesia.

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH ASHTON IRWIN!" Laura screamed and I hit her on her arm and said "that's not the lyric" and she just laughed and said "it should be"

Jasmine's pov

We just arrived at the festival and I'm freaking out! I'm in line to meet The Wanted right now and Laura is in line to meet 5sos. I'm next in line omg I hope I look good!

"Hello! What's your name?" Nathan said to me and I almost fainted. "I...Um I'm Jasmine" I told him and he hugged me and signed my poster.

Laura's pov

I'm next in line to meet 5sos and am already crying.

"Wow you're really pretty..what's your name?" Ashton said to me. "I'm Laura wow I'm so happy right now!" I told him and then he said the thing I have been dying to hear. "We should hang out sometime..here's my number" he said and wrote his number on my arm. On the outside I was pretty normal but on the inside I was all like OMG I HAVE HIS NUMBER JANAJSKS IM DYING

Cameron's pov

Me and Laura are now in line to meet Panic! At the Disco. She's yelling about Brendon's forehead right now like wtf. Sometimes I think about how I am still friends with her, but then I heard Brendon talk I screamed...what I can be a fanboy!

"Hey your Cameron Dallas!" Brendon said to me and I smiled and said "yup that's me!" And then we started to have a mini conversation and took a photo that I tweeted right after.

"Just met this amazing guy with Laura! Who knew I could have so much fun!" I tweeted and my phone started blowing up.

"Eww Laura!"
"YAUSSS BRENDON IS BAE"
"WTF I WISH I WAS THERE!"
"WHY IS LAURA THERE UGH?!"

Some were nicer than other but I just chose to ignore the mean ones.

"Guys the show is going to start soon and we have front row sets, should we get food?" I asked and everyone's faces lit up

We ended up all getting ice cream except for Laura who got water.

THE SHOW IS STARTING SOON IM SO HAPPY!

Hey guys I think we are going to start updating on the weekends. It's a lot more easy, plus we can write more. We might update twice this week!!!~Laura and Jasmine